The Official EXODUS Forum

THE BONDED BY BLOOD CULT
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:47 am 
A.W.O.L.

FAIL

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and man up.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:26 pm 
Pillager
 WWW  Profile

I hate being frustrated at everything, where my life is which is nowhere. Hell all of you guys here have
more exciting and interesting lives than my sorry ass does. My life sucks. --from rc

I don't get so angry, but my life still sucks, I get sad instead and that ain't too much better.
No work is the frustrating shit for me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:51 pm 
Deranged
 WWW  Profile

I have a big problem with just letting shit go, I can't do it, and it does eat away at me,that is
where I'd say 90% of my self hatred stems from. Do I know I am better than this, well of course.
Sometimes I have trouble remembering that when I go off on my tirades and it does make me look
bad, and at those times deserving so.

so with that I hate my ex step mother for all the shit she did to me that fucked me up so bad. All of my
anger stems from how much I hate that fucking bitch. All the beatings, the times I was told that I
wasn't worth anything that I was going to be nothing more than a piece of shit, all of that psychological
abuse I had to endure........I hate that bitch. I will never forgive her, can't do that. won't do that.

But in the meantime I'll hate her instead of myself, when I get mad and frustrated about something
I'm gonna curse her fucking name and focus my anger where it belongs, at her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:28 am 
A.W.O.L.

I hate midgets. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:18 pm 
Deranged
 WWW  Profile

One of my cousins gave me a code to download Halo Reach, the whole game mind you,
and somehow I pushed the wrong buttons instead of letting it download and I lost the file. :?

I'm still trying to get used to the controller, it's like my original xbox controller but the extra stuff
I need some time to figure out.

I asked him to just message me the code so I could write it down, which is what I should of done
in the first place. I hate screwing up, even if it is a small one like this one. :roll: *lol*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:08 am 
the administrator

Well RC, the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence. No one has a perfect life.
You know about some of the things I've gone through recently, and also the last few years. You know what MAS has gone through. And even SHKM who seems to have a stable home/work life has problems, such as being a self hating homosexual. :wink:

It's hard to remember this when you're really frustrated with life, but achieving any goal can be hard. You just have to work really hard at it, and not give up. You are not unique. There are days when I hate the world too. 8)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:20 pm 
Deranged
 WWW  Profile

Basic Username wrote:
Well RC, the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence. No one has a perfect life.
You know about some of the things I've gone through recently, and also the last few years. You know what MAS has gone through. And even SHKM who seems to have a stable home/work life has problems, such as being a self hating homosexual. :wink:

It's hard to remember this when you're really frustrated with life, but achieving any goal can be hard. You just have to work really hard at it, and not give up. You are not unique. There are days when I hate the world too. 8)
very true my friend. Very true.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:07 pm 
A.W.O.L.

Basic Username wrote:

The only problem I have is that I get bored easily and tend to be somewhat discontent. So I keep home/work life stable to counter that. Whatever works, right? This forum is an outlet for my alternate personality- a sick twisted fucker that happens to dislike forum administrators. :mrgreen:

Actually in real life I'm a pretty happy and lucky guy. I've got no complaints. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:51 pm 
Deranged
 WWW  Profile

I had to block a chick on Facebook and Skype because she was a little weird and pervy.
Last night she was showing off her tits and pussy to me, a total stranger. she wasn't very
good looking either. I can see how and why she got blocked by a few of the wrestling friends I
have on Facebook. She was a totally weird chick. If she wasn't so fucking weird I wouldn't of
blocked her, I like tits and pussy as much as the next person, but not like that. it was just too
weird and creepy. i got a bad vibe from the whole thing. wasn't the same as if any other chick
was doing it, I'm a guy after all, but this was just too fucking weird.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:09 am 
the administrator

Having my sleep interupted.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:17 am 
Deliver Us To Evil
 WWW  Profile

I got a phone call to ask me to be a PTA board member again tonight... NO, NO, NO! I don't wanna do such a thing anymore!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:01 pm 
Deranged
 WWW  Profile

My HD DVR updated itself last night and now it says that my 720p HDTV isn't HD. :? :roll:

They changed all kinds of shit on that box now. The look and guides and all kinds of shit.

oh well, it's an excuse now to get a bigger TV I guess. *lol*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:23 am 
Strike Of The Beast

coffee grinds in my cup of coffee

you would think that an establishment that specializes in coffee could at least get it right... not

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:30 am 
Deranged
 WWW  Profile

Gamers on Xbox Live. :roll:

I was trying out the online play for Left 4 Dead when they paused the game, switched places and
kicked my ass out for no reason. :roll: that was utter bullshit. *mad* fuckers. *mad*

Needless to say that I won't be playing any game online ever again. fuck those motherfuckers. They're
lucky I'm a nice guy and just leaving them be. I could of just started shooting them and doing it to
piss them off. not sure how they would of liked it but I really don't give a fuck what they like, or dislike.

Just some lame ass bullshit. :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:20 am 
Warlord

richard crainium wrote:

I was trying out the online play for Left 4 Dead when they paused the game, switched places and
kicked my ass out for no reason. :roll: that was utter bullshit. *mad* fuckers. *mad*

Needless to say that I won't be playing any game online ever again. fuck those motherfuckers. They're
lucky I'm a nice guy and just leaving them be. I could of just started shooting them and doing it to
piss them off. not sure how they would of liked it but I really don't give a fuck what they like, or dislike.

Well its not really worth getting upset over as due to the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory these cunts are just 15 years who think swearing and saying racist stuff online makes them badasses.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:03 am 
the administrator

lazy co-workers that want me to do their job for them, or who call me for stupid things.

Something probably all os us here have had to deal with.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:17 pm 
Deranged
 WWW  Profile

Ian wrote:
richard crainium wrote:

Well its not really worth getting upset over as due to the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory these cunts are just 15 years who think swearing and saying racist stuff online makes them badasses.
True.
I'm over it though. They're just little snot bubble kids that don't know shit about anything anyways. I may
be new to the whole playing online thing, but I've played more consoles than they have zits. They don't
know gaming until they've played the Atari 2600 or the NES. :wink: So I ain't worried, and they don't impress
me any at all. They're just rude little bitches anyways. *lol*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:44 am 
Deranged
 WWW  Profile

These local country ass Emergency Rooms and these backwoods Dr.s
are really starting to piss me off. My woman got hurt in an auto accident
last Thursday and they didn't even bother giving her an MRI or any other
necessary tests and scans to make sure she had no internal injuries. I looked up
whiplashes on Web MD and they say that a MRI scan may be needed to make sure no
internal injuries exist. So someone around here is dropping the ball, bigtime!! At least we got
an appointment set up for her today to see a Dr. and hopefully they will do an MRI on her,
I'm going to insist that they do until they do. There's no sense in this shit.

O.k I'm done ranting now. Carry on, carry on. *mad* :P

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:11 pm 
A.W.O.L.

^^^^ Yea I was watching one of those medical examiner shows. A guy got into a minor car accident, refused to be looked at because he felt fine. Turns out he died later that day from a small blood vessel that popped in his head from the accident.

It is unlikely that they will discuss her medical treatment with anyone other than her. Insisting will only get you kicked out of the room.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:32 pm 
the administrator

People that don't know how to step to the right. You can be turning down the aisle of a supermarket, on the right side. Someone will come on the left side and expect you to move.

The same thing with double doors. You can open the door on the right to enter, and some lazyass that thinks the world revolves around them will dart out your door instead of using the door on their side to exit.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:37 am 
A.W.O.L.

^^^ In florida, that doesn't happen. We have the stand your ground law and can shoot someone if they don't move out of the way.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:56 am 
the psycho moderator

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sectio ... id=8666579

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:45 pm 
Pillager
 WWW  Profile

Gibson guitar company.

I order a Firebird from them in July 2011, and Gibson said it'd be ready in June 2012.

So I called last week, the store e-mailed Gibson,
and Gibson said they would take another 3-4 months.

It seems they have problems with getting rosewood from India since they broke the export law
(and got raided by OUR government btw),
so now they have to use rosewood from Florida.

SHKM better not piss on those rosewood trees :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:09 am 
Fabulous Disaster
 WWW  Profile

Deranged Diabetics -control your fucking sugar and stop being a fucking slob!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:22 pm 
Pillager
 WWW  Profile

Concerts/Festivals without water! :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:35 pm 
Warlord

treedroppings wrote:
Concerts/Festivals without water! :evil:

really?! that's sick.. should be illegal.. especially for a metal concert when you easily get dehydrated.. drinking beer and moving your body to the extreme is not a very good combination, lol..

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:56 pm 
Deranged
 WWW  Profile

Right now I hate my ex fiance for dumping me yesterday and giving me the ultimatum
to choose her over my parents and family. Not only that she wanted me to go E.R hopping
to get pain pills for her. Not just a no on that but a oh hell motherfucking no!!
Are you fucking kidding me??? Like I am gonna just go in an E.R and pretend to be hurt
so I can get pills for her. Yeah, right. I refused to do that and when she came to get her stuff
I told her that I will not ever take her back. She can forget that b.s. Not only did she hurt me
but she also tried to get me to turn against my family. I loved her, but I reckon it was all a train wreck
just waiting to happen. I am glad that she is gone. I can do better. My first REAL relationship with a
flesh and blood woman may of flopped but she may be the first one, and she won't be the last.

But it sucks that it ended the way it did, but it was for the best. Life goes on, and so shall I. 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:43 pm 
A.W.O.L.

cleaning up after a tropical storm.
cleaning up other people's problems.
cleaning up other people's messes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:34 am 
A Lesson In Violence

shkm: are you ok? How bad are the damages on your house? I´ve heard on tv that it was pretty strong..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:31 pm 
A.W.O.L.

Just had to clean up lots of tree branches, no major damage.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next