The Official EXODUS Forum


THE BONDED BY BLOOD CULT
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:58 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:39 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
I haven't watched it yet.

But I will as soon as someone puts a bootleg copy online so I can
watch it for free. :P


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:35 pm 
Offline
Fabulous Disaster
User avatar
 WWW  ICQ  Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:41 am
Posts: 264
Location: BH/MG - Brazil
theres quite sometime i dotn watch wrestling cus here we dont have it much easy, except for this fag wwecw. one day i turned it on then there was viscera and mark henry bouncing their fat black boobs on eachother. WTF... but when i saw the trailer of this movie i had shivers


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:56 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
I will watch it.

I have the utmost respect for Pro Wrestlers and Wrestling Companies.

They bust their asses to give the fans a good show. Even if you don't
like professional wrestling you got to at least respect them for what
they do. They are great entertainers. And I rarely watch a bad show, but
there are times I question where they're going with their storylines, but
non the less it's a good show to watch.

I know I'm one of a very few wrestling fans here, and most despise it for whatever reasons, but I don't and won't and will always defend it no matter what anyone thinks. *beerbang*


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:48 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
I just got done watching it. It's a great movie. *beerbang*


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:31 am 
Offline
Fabulous Disaster
User avatar
 WWW  ICQ  Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:41 am
Posts: 264
Location: BH/MG - Brazil
richard crainium wrote:
I know I'm one of a very few wrestling fans here, and most despise it for whatever reasons, but I don't and won't and will always defend it no matter what anyone thinks. *beerbang*


i like it since i was young. but at my country it was never been much popular, if i want to watch a decent show i need to download or find at youtube.. not that i only want to see hardcore bloody matches like sabu x terry funk, but when i saw vince using a thong for triple h to kiss his ass... i mean, this show is gone weird...


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:53 am 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
I agree with ya, it has gotten way off the deep end with some
of the stuff. Having employees kiss Vince's ass in front of
the television world is a little much. I found that rather disgusting.


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:39 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
Here's a crazy 6 man tag Barbed Wire Glass match. :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_70AFYepP8


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:46 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
Mr. Pongo Versus Tanaka

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwdqw3L49Ag

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVBfsdMGlcE

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWNNsYtZ0BE

This is a brutal match


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:47 pm 
Offline
D'BAMBALAMBS
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:55 pm
Posts: 3914
Location: FEMA Region IX
Monsterman wrote:
richard crainium wrote:
I know I'm one of a very few wrestling fans here, and most despise it for whatever reasons, but I don't and won't and will always defend it no matter what anyone thinks. *beerbang*


i like it since i was young. but at my country it was never been much popular, if i want to watch a decent show i need to download or find at youtube.. not that i only want to see hardcore bloody matches like sabu x terry funk, but when i saw vince using a thong for triple h to kiss his ass... i mean, this show is gone weird...


That's true.

I remember watching the old skool Mexican La Lucha when I was a kid.

Good stuff.


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:55 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
EL wrote:
Monsterman wrote:
richard crainium wrote:
I know I'm one of a very few wrestling fans here, and most despise it for whatever reasons, but I don't and won't and will always defend it no matter what anyone thinks. *beerbang*


i like it since i was young. but at my country it was never been much popular, if i want to watch a decent show i need to download or find at youtube.. not that i only want to see hardcore bloody matches like sabu x terry funk, but when i saw vince using a thong for triple h to kiss his ass... i mean, this show is gone weird...


That's true.

I remember watching the old skool Mexican La Lucha when I was a kid.

Good stuff.
I don't just watch blood and guts. I love a good match where both wrestlers are equal and have a good technical face off old school style. You don't get to see that too often anymore these days.

Lucha Libre wrestling is fun to watch. High Flying and Action Packed. Nothing is better than that. 8)


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:47 am 
Offline
the moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:44 pm
Posts: 338
Location: myspace.com/hellhunter666
I'm glad I picked up the WWE channel on Comcast. I love watching the old Mid Atlantic/Jim Crockett era NWA wrestling on TBS. Some of the greatest promos ever.


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:48 am 
Offline
D'BAMBALAMBS
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:55 pm
Posts: 3914
Location: FEMA Region IX
Electric Savage wrote:
I'm glad I picked up the WWE channel on Comcast. I love watching the old Mid Atlantic/Jim Crockett era NWA wrestling on TBS. Some of the greatest promos ever.


Is that extra? What channel is it?


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:52 am 
Offline
the moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:44 pm
Posts: 338
Location: myspace.com/hellhunter666
EL wrote:
Electric Savage wrote:
I'm glad I picked up the WWE channel on Comcast. I love watching the old Mid Atlantic/Jim Crockett era NWA wrestling on TBS. Some of the greatest promos ever.


Is that extra? What channel is it?

It is an ON DEMAND channel. It's like $8 a month more, but there is a shitload of stuff on there. Old WCCW from the 80's, WWWF from MSG in the 70's, NWA, AWA, Stampede Wrestling, etc. Definately worth it if you were at all a fan of that era.


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:53 am 
Offline
D'BAMBALAMBS
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:55 pm
Posts: 3914
Location: FEMA Region IX
Hrm, might have to check that out.


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:56 am 
Offline
the moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:44 pm
Posts: 338
Location: myspace.com/hellhunter666
It's cool to have. I've been watching a lot of old Peter Maivia matches I used to watch when I was a kid.


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:11 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
Electric Savage wrote:
EL wrote:
Electric Savage wrote:
I'm glad I picked up the WWE channel on Comcast. I love watching the old Mid Atlantic/Jim Crockett era NWA wrestling on TBS. Some of the greatest promos ever.


Is that extra? What channel is it?

It is an ON DEMAND channel. It's like $8 a month more, but there is a shitload of stuff on there. Old WCCW from the 80's, WWWF from MSG in the 70's, NWA, AWA, Stampede Wrestling, etc. Definately worth it if you were at all a fan of that era.
Bummer DirecTV doesn't have that. :( I used to watch WCCW every week, the Von Erich/ Fabulous Freebird rivalry was always fun to watch. I actually got to meet and have my picture taken with Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy some years back. I'll have to dig that up and post it.


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:17 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
Found it!!

Image

Myself, My sister Dawnna and Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy 8)

And this was a few years before he died. :(


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:17 am 
Offline
the psycho moderator
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:15 pm
Posts: 9231
Location: In YOUR face
Damn, I was reading this news article about pro wrestlers.....they point out 22 oof the big names that have all passed away.

Seems like many died from Heart related deaths , or drug problems.....also seems like they dont live past 45 or so...


http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/index.html


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:47 am 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
Yeah the abuse their bodies take over the years is just the tip of the iceberg too. Some take painkillers to deal with their
aching bodies, and some take performance enhancing drugs and steroids to build their bodies bigger because a certain
Wrestling company pushes stars if they're huge bodied. But the steroids is slowly killing them. Many die from heart attacks
because steroids damages the heart. It's a cutthroat business, and though the stuff in the ring is acting, their bodies do
take a toll from it. It's the ugly dirty secret Professional Wrestling has.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:53 pm 
Offline
Warlord
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 2030
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Umaga's caught me by surprise as I had just seen him wrestle live in Sydney which was only six days before he died.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:10 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
It was a surprise to me too. I knew he was touring with Hulk Hogan I think when he was in Australia recently.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:49 pm 
Offline
Warlord
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 2030
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
richard crainium wrote:
It was a surprise to me too. I knew he was touring with Hulk Hogan I think when he was in Australia recently.

Yeah he was and Like I said before I saw him wrestle against Ken Kennedy (his last ever match) at the Sydney leg of the hulkmaina tour.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:57 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
Ian wrote:
richard crainium wrote:
It was a surprise to me too. I knew he was touring with Hulk Hogan I think when he was in Australia recently.

Yeah he was and Like I said before I saw him wrestle against Ken Kennedy (his last ever match) at the Sydney leg of the hulkmaina tour.
Good match I hope? Ken Kennedy is a good wrestler too so
I imagine it was a good match. Still a shock that Umaga's last match was just not to long ago. That's when things get put into perspective I think.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:32 pm 
Offline
Warlord
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 2030
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
richard crainium wrote:
Ian wrote:
richard crainium wrote:
It was a surprise to me too. I knew he was touring with Hulk Hogan I think when he was in Australia recently.

Yeah he was and Like I said before I saw him wrestle against Ken Kennedy (his last ever match) at the Sydney leg of the hulkmaina tour.
Good match I hope? Ken Kennedy is a good wrestler too so
I imagine it was a good match. Still a shock that Umaga's last match was just not to long ago. That's when things get put into perspective I think.

It was the best match of the night which isn't saying much as the card was shite.
Though ironically Rikishi who was also wrestling on the tour looked like was about to have a hart attack during his match.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:02 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
His health isn't that good. Being that big really doesn't help you much, it'll kill you sooner. Yokozuna was twice that size
and died in his 40's. That's not a good way to go.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:18 pm 
Offline
Warlord
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:14 pm
Posts: 2030
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
richard crainium wrote:
His health isn't that good. Being that big really doesn't help you much, it'll kill you sooner. Yokozuna was twice that size
and died in his 40's. That's not a good way to go.

Sadly Yoko was only 34 when he died.
Though Rikishi who is nearly 45 is beganning to look like the 1995/1996 yoko.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 pm 
Offline
Fabulous Disaster
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:09 pm
Posts: 437
Location: I'm Everywhere
[quote="richard crainium"]Found it!!

[img]http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9964/allendawnnaandbambamgordy9ya.jpg[/img]

Myself, My sister Dawnna and Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy 8)

And this was a few years before he died. :([/quote]Fuck! i forgot about that picture! That was a good one!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:26 pm 
Offline
Fabulous Disaster
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:09 pm
Posts: 437
Location: I'm Everywhere
Me & Allen saw TCW Wrestling in Fort Smith Arkansas. One of the greatest legendary Hall of Famer ever was there non other than Jerry "The King" Lawler. He was a really cool person. Me & Allen had our picture taken with him! I would love to see Jerry Lawler return to Fort Smith soon! :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:14 am 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
Myself and the legendary Jerry "The King" Lawler
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Hardcore Wrestling
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:55 pm 
Offline
Fabulous Disaster
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 11:09 pm
Posts: 437
Location: I'm Everywhere
That is a kick ass pic of u & Jerry Lawler bro!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group