The Official EXODUS Forum

THE BONDED BY BLOOD CULT
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:13 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: How ya Livin?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:13 am 
Seeds Of Hate

Hey Fuckos and Fuckettes,

Long time no see/hear. I hope all's well on your all's end so let's throw cards on the table. Where are you and how are you good people?

Me: I'm sitting here slurping a Chevas w/ Nestle Latte topped w/ Milk in BKK while, yet another, civil unlovefest is underway and has been for + months. Meanwhile, I'm blasting out some Eminem - Rap God at 1:04 in the AM. Me and Mint split up as I pushed her out the door. Am I happy about it? Fuck no. Best memories I have were with her but next chapter and time to make some new memories with someone new. Not because I want to but bc I have to. Move on...

I could throw some prossie stories but that's old hat. Looking for the next Mrs. B, hopeless romantic...Yes, Yes Y'All. So let's some sensible timeline of the where's and what's but never the why's.

I shut in for a few years. Built up a tolerance of Valiums and Xanax to where I could pass any border crossing by taking them if a flex situation arose.

I buried Beamy in my garden and he's been some fantastic fertilizer. The tomatoes that he's helped produce are nearly as big as volleyballs. RIP Beamy LOL

Went to Laos last year, looked for Heroin and apparently bought Ice, which promptly went up my nose. Fuck that shit. I'd run from that. I was up all night, noid as fuck for 2 dognamg days. On the train ride back, I knocked on the door of my neighbor and things got dicey. I'll leave it at that.

Possibly found a hooker with a heart of gold but let's face it, take a girl out of the country and all that. Anyway, someone cool to chill with as I play video games and watch Youtube videos while filming snuff flicks staring me. Charlie Sheen is my biggest customer. I was the one that told him about #winning and you see where that went.

Troll WeChat, Craigslist, Tango, Line, Whats App, Line and Meetup & Internations for strange.

I have lost a shit ton of weight. Easy as pie*no pun intended* Just started walking and lifting weights. Nothing crazy. It's amazing how much little can accomplish.

Went skinhead when my hair started thinning out. So yep, I'm skin. Strange how conversations have shifted since that choice was made. Last week I met a hick from Charlotte, NC out on a Saturday night. He had an "A"=Anarchy tattooed on his neck and he's wanting to sell me about the virtues of whatever political position he was selling. I'm not going to say because that's bedside the point. Take a guess and you're probably right on the $. What grabbed my attention was "A" then him talking about R or D's. Clueless idiot Patrol Alert***Whew Whew Whew* APB out for Moran!

Went on a Heroin binge a few months back. I don't see the hoopla about it. How the hell Black Tar ends up here is beyond me. And riddle me this- what the fuck are you supposed to do with BT? You can't snort it. Smoking it on foil is a waste of good dope. Stopped it just because. I am interested in going to Cambodia to get some Opium to smoke that shit up like a coke head to a cigarette in the next few weeks though.

Speaking of smoking: I've started smoking E-cigarettes as of late. No, I'm not some pretentious smoking jacket elitist that has elbow patches...Just some humdrum shady as fuck character that now smokes electric cigs- mainly because they are illegal here in BKK for whatever rhyme or reason. Will and way and all that

I have some plants- nope, not those kind- that I'm pretty proud of. I water them bitches everyday and they serve me up with some choice looking flowers every now and again.

The Exodus Bloodstock is tits! I pretty much though that they'd hung it up and am thrilled that they're still bringing the goods.

Sad notes: Adam Yauch dying then if my name isn't Mud Jeff Hanneman passing away a year later. FucK!! I'll freely admit that I didn't take MCA's death well at all. Which is fucked up 6 ways from Sunday even though he didn't know me from Adam. *Not Horowitz* Then a year later Jeff passing was totally fucked up. Guess what guys and gals- We're old now. Well, that's a part of life- death. I just thought the JH had the Lemmy and Richards genes where he'd live long past the christ coming back and then some. So here we are. Enjoy your life. Live it and if anything regret things that you have done instead of haven't done when/if you're lying on your death bed. Unless it's from catching AIDS from fucking an African hooker. Just Kidding: I'm white
ERRRR----bng bank bonk---Carrier lost

Cheers and Peace to All

Last edited by BangkokB on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: How ya Livin?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:19 am 
the administrator

OMG you're alive. :P Welcome back to the board.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:29 am 
Seeds Of Hate

Basic Username wrote:
OMG you're alive. :P Welcome back to the board.

i made Death my bitch in my 20's. People of my ilk live passed a 100 and when interviewed in our golden years attribute it to daily shots of Whiskey and full flavored cigarettes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:04 pm 
A.W.O.L.

I thought u were dead or in jail.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:59 pm 
Seeds Of Hate

SHKM wrote:

Death is scared of me and no jail can hold me.
In all seriousness, I've lived a meagerly modest life.

My only real vice is playing music at 11 past the witching hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMwaDeJFx60

Sorry I don't know how to make the Video Big and Spectacular. Only the tracks. Enjoy some Venom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:35 am 
A.W.O.L.

BangkokB wrote:
SHKM wrote:

Sorry I don't know how to make the Video Big and Spectacular. Only the tracks. Enjoy some Venom

It's refreshing to hear someone admit their limitations. Unlike BUM who has been posting poor quality videos on here for years.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:31 am 
the administrator

SHKM wrote:
BangkokB wrote:
SHKM wrote:

It's refreshing to hear someone admit their lmitations. Unlike BUM who has been posting poor quality videos on here for years.

I guess I would be "BUM" :roll:
My videos aren't for everyone, especially for those who think their crappy drum covers qualify as "lessons"

If you or anyone else doesn't like my videos, that's perfectly fine. Plenty of other people do. If YOU have a personal problem with me taking them, or a personal problem with me in general, you'll just have to live with that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:06 pm 
A.W.O.L.

I'm just messing with you. I have nothing against you at all.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:18 am 
the administrator

SHKM wrote:

Excuse me if I don't believe your passive aggressive approach.

You've been sniping at me for years, trolling, instigating, posting stuff that you know isn't allowed, taking endless personal shots at me, and generally undermining everything I attempt to do for this board. At some point, I have to wonder if you being on this board is good at all.

You want to see how far you can push me? You won't like it when that happens.

Remember when you used to do the same thing to Nate what you do to me now? Remember I told you that you really shouldn't mess with Nate. Do you really want to see how much I can be like Nate?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:11 am 
A.W.O.L.

I'm taking you off my Christmas card list.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:04 pm 
Pillager
 WWW  Profile

Basic Username wrote:
SHKM wrote:

Excuse me if I don't believe your passive aggressive approach.

You've been sniping at me for years, trolling, instigating, posting stuff that you know isn't allowed, taking endless personal shots at me, and generally undermining everything I attempt to do for this board. At some point, I have to wonder if you being on this board is good at all.

You want to see how far you can push me? You won't like it when that happens.

Remember when you used to do the same thing to Nate what you do to me now? Remember I told you that you really shouldn't mess with Nate. Do you really want to see how much I can be like Nate?

Fear FestEvil has not left his interweb-systems

I am now afraid of my residual psychoses :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:08 am 
Fabulous Disaster

Well, I'm really, really happy. I just recently got back with my ex-bf Shawn Lafferty and now I just got engaged last nite. But, I'm still sad that my father passed away two months ago. :(

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:19 pm 
Pillager
 WWW  Profile

soonerfan wrote:
Well, I'm really, really happy. I just recently got back with my ex-bf Shawn Lafferty and now I just got engaged last nite. But, I'm still sad that my father passed away two months ago. :(

Oh damn, I'm outta luck *exclamation*
Sorry about your dad, my dad passed away 8 years ago,
mom was leaking mucho head water at the wake.

I'm at home and helping her with the old-age and transportation issues, so I'm like a caregiver now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:45 pm 
Fabulous Disaster

Thank u treedroppings. It was a shock. My dad was 67 years old. I sure do miss my dad so much.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:55 pm 
Deliver Us To Evil

BangkokB wrote:
Went on a Heroin binge a few months back. I don't see the hoopla about it. How the hell Black Tar ends up here is beyond me. And riddle me this- what the fuck are you supposed to do with BT? You can't snort it. Smoking it on foil is a waste of good dope. Stopped it just because.

Actually.....YES, one can snort black tar!, and yes, attempting to smoke it is just as good as smoking your cash instead. would probably taste about the same and you would achieve the same results...Not a damn thing!

Not that I am an expert with BT or anything but being a former "H" junkie, I know a little bit about the subject.
1st, After being clean from it for 15 years, I would not recomend anybody try it, not even once...once is all it took for me to find out I absolutely love it!!! Worst decision I ever made and cost me 5 years with a hella shitty lifestyle and countless thousands of dollars, not to mention a close friend passing from it.
But back on topic. lol
To turn "black tar" into powder takes a simple step.
1. Take a dinner plate, wet the tip of your finger with water and tap the center of the plate once. Dry fingertip.
2. Take piece of tar and place it onto small wet spot on plate and start swirling it in circular motions until tar is now a large thin brown spot on plate.
3. Place plate into microwave for 25 seconds and remove. Or set in direct sunlight. Really any heat source will work to dry it.
4. Use single edge razorblade to "Slowly and Carefully" scrape dried tar from plate as so none goes airborne and you lose any of your shit.
5. Wallah, you now have powdered tar. Chalk up into lines and snort away all your dreams and ambitions in life as from here you have now become a worthless piece of shit!

To "cut", I used to use Benedryl in capsul form as it contains Dyphenhydramine Hydrochloride which is the active sleep aid ingredient in most over the counter drugs. Simply cut capsul open and pour powder out and mix.

Disclaimer: This is not an informative for a "how to" or to promote "illegal activity" and as stated above, I would NOT recomend anybody using such a powerful drug as it leads to nothing good!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:52 am 
Seeds Of Hate

Blitzkrieger wrote:
BangkokB wrote:
Went on a Heroin binge a few months back. I don't see the hoopla about it. How the hell Black Tar ends up here is beyond me. And riddle me this- what the fuck are you supposed to do with BT? You can't snort it. Smoking it on foil is a waste of good dope. Stopped it just because.

Actually.....YES, one can snort black tar!, and yes, attempting to smoke it is just as good as smoking your cash instead. would probably taste about the same and you would achieve the same results...Not a damn thing!

Not that I am an expert with BT or anything but being a former "H" junkie, I know a little bit about the subject.
1st, After being clean from it for 15 years, I would not recomend anybody try it, not even once...once is all it took for me to find out I absolutely love it!!! Worst decision I ever made and cost me 5 years with a hella shitty lifestyle and countless thousands of dollars, not to mention a close friend passing from it.
But back on topic. lol
To turn "black tar" into powder takes a simple step.
1. Take a dinner plate, wet the tip of your finger with water and tap the center of the plate once. Dry fingertip.
2. Take piece of tar and place it onto small wet spot on plate and start swirling it in circular motions until tar is now a large thin brown spot on plate.
3. Place plate into microwave for 25 seconds and remove. Or set in direct sunlight. Really any heat source will work to dry it.
4. Use single edge razorblade to "Slowly and Carefully" scrape dried tar from plate as so none goes airborne and you lose any of your shit.
5. Wallah, you now have powdered tar. Chalk up into lines and snort away all your dreams and ambitions in life as from here you have now become a worthless piece of shit!

To "cut", I used to use Benedryl in capsul form as it contains Dyphenhydramine Hydrochloride which is the active sleep aid ingredient in most over the counter drugs. Simply cut capsul open and pour powder out and mix.

Disclaimer: This is not an informative for a "how to" or to promote "illegal activity" and as stated above, I would NOT recomend anybody using such a powerful drug as it leads to nothing good!

Damn B...I put that shit down. Reading this though was/is better than any Youtube video / How to guide all that kinda funny business that the interwebs is full of. I found a girl and she kinda frowns on me doing that shit now. Before her, I had met up with one where she'd think nothing about my hiding out in the bathroom for an hour at a time foilin. And man, that shit is a waste of whatever. I think if we ever met up, we'd have some great stories to swap.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:40 am 
Deranged
 WWW  Profile

How am I living?

Day by day. After losing my dad in January things have been rough. I still take care of my mom though. And in a few weeks Amanda and myself will be moving across the yard into my trailer house. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:45 am 
Seeds Of Hate

richard crainium wrote:
How am I living?

Day by day. After losing my dad in January things have been rough. I still take care of my mom though. And in a few weeks Amanda and myself will be moving across the yard into my trailer house. 8)

Oi - Sorry for your loss.
Icibod Crane, the author of Tom Swayer, is quoted saying that when he was 19 he thought his father a fool. When he turned 21 he was amazed about how much Mr. Crane had learned in those few short years.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:40 pm 
Fabulous Disaster

I guess I'm living ok. Just got married last Thursday and had a fucking flat tire too. Things just couldn't be any crazier.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:34 am 
Seeds Of Hate

soonerfan wrote:
I guess I'm living ok. Just got married last Thursday and had a fucking flat tire too. Things just couldn't be any crazier.

Holy Shit! You had a flat on the marriage getaway ride? How long did it take her to change it?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:14 pm 
Deliver Us To Evil

BangkokB wrote:
soonerfan wrote:

Holy Shit! You had a flat on the marriage getaway ride? How long did it take her to change it?

B, sooner is the she..... After all these years I thought you'd know that shit by now. Lol

Congrats Donna on tying the knot and getting your box annihilated night after night. ..lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:36 am 
Seeds Of Hate

Blitzkrieger wrote:
Holy Shit!

That made me laugh obnoxiously. Congrats- Donna and yep, I was in the dark about soonerfan's S so here I am eating humble pie...Party of one *lol*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:13 am 
Fabulous Disaster

[quote="BangkokB"][quote="soonerfan"]I guess I'm living ok. Just got married last Thursday and had a fucking flat tire too. Things just couldn't be any crazier.[/quote]
Holy Shit! You had a flat on the marriage getaway ride? How long did it take her to change it?[/quote]not too long. My husband did that for me and bought a new tire too. :-)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:11 pm 
Deranged
 WWW  Profile

Life is cool 8)

Wi-Fi and free cable in my new pad. Couldn't get much better than that.Other than this hot ass Oklahoma fuckin summer. :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:58 pm 
Fabulous Disaster

[quote="BangkokB"][quote="Blitzkrieger"]Holy Shit![/quote]

That made me laugh obnoxiously. Congrats- Donna and yep, I was in the dark about soonerfan's S so here I am eating humble pie...Party of one *lol*[/quote]thanks! Tomorrow will be a month since I tied the knot. I'm enjoying married life......lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:01 pm 
Fabulous Disaster

[quote="Blitzkrieger"][quote="BangkokB"][quote="soonerfan"]I guess I'm living ok. Just got married last Thursday and had a fucking flat tire too. Things just couldn't be any crazier.[/quote]
Holy Shit! You had a flat on the marriage getaway ride? How long did it take her to change it?[/quote]
B, sooner is the she..... After all these years I thought you'd know that shit by now. Lol

Congrats Donna on tying the knot and getting your box annihilated night after night. ..lol[/quote]
Thank u. I'm new at this married life but it will be awesome. Lol :-)