The Official EXODUS Forum


THE BONDED BY BLOOD CULT
It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 1:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1757 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:56 pm 
Offline
A.W.O.L.
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:36 am
Posts: 3729
Location: St Pete Beach, florida
I hate it when people litter. Saw a guy finish a 32 ounce can of beer, then toss the can, didn't try to hide it....asshole. Also hate people that toss cigarette butts out their car window.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:00 pm 
Offline
the administrator
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:08 pm
Posts: 8309
Location: Dislocated
SHKM wrote:
Basic Username wrote:
SHKM wrote:
Never do a woman's laundry, she won't respect you.


When your wife was fresh home after having your children, who did her laundry? Did you pile it all up for weeks?


You know nothing about women or birthing. They aren't incapacitated from birthing. Their maternal instincts kick right in, including providing clean laundry for baby. :wink:

This is why you masturbate. :mrgreen: *lol*


You put on a good front, but I know you fit well into your role as Mr. Mom.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:29 am 
Offline
A.W.O.L.
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:36 am
Posts: 3729
Location: St Pete Beach, florida
Basic Username wrote:
SHKM wrote:

You know nothing about women or birthing. They aren't incapacitated from birthing. Their maternal instincts kick right in, including providing clean laundry for baby. :wink:

This is why you masturbate. :mrgreen: *lol*


You put on a good front, but I know you fit well into your role as Mr. Mom.


Masturbation causes blindness and carpal tunnel. You need to lay off it for a while. They have therapy for that.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:50 pm 
Offline
the administrator
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:08 pm
Posts: 8309
Location: Dislocated
Basic Username wrote:
Masturbation causes blindness and carpal tunnel. You need to lay off it for a while. They have therapy for that


Denial and posturing isn't good either. Now go put your apron back on. Your kitchen is dirty. After you're done with that, work on the windows.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:25 pm 
Offline
A.W.O.L.
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:36 am
Posts: 3729
Location: St Pete Beach, florida
Basic Username wrote:
Basic Username wrote:
Masturbation causes blindness and carpal tunnel. You need to lay off it for a while. They have therapy for that


Denial and posturing isn't good either. Now go put your apron back on. Your kitchen is dirty. After you're done with that, work on the windows.


I do like a clean house, I'll leave the dress up game / role reversal for you. Your Barbie dolls are waiting for you to molest them. :mrgreen: :)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:11 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
My Ex. *mad*

Ok this fuckin bitch this evening posted a pic of herself with her new boyfriend right, well for a few days prior she has been trying to get me to take her back. Well once she posted that picture of themselves it pissed me off to no end. I mean really? Seriously! She is going go go behind his back and tell me a bunch of bs like she can't forgive him for cheating on her years ago yet i have been going through death and have nevee cheated on her and she left my ass like i didn't mean shit to her. Fuck that fucking bitchand her crippled ass boyfriend. I hope they both rot in hell. *mad* *mad* *mad*


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:58 pm 
Offline
Whipping Queen
 Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 3191
Location: Los Angeles
You gotta cut her off bro...no chik is worth ranting over...if you cant post about a chik the "like" thread then move on, delete her from FB, delete her number, don't stroke it and think about her......just go jump on a grenade and relieve some stress and start over!!!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:37 pm 
Offline
A.W.O.L.
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:36 am
Posts: 3729
Location: St Pete Beach, florida
RC - Hellrazor is spot on. Forget that lying sweaty hog with bad breath. Move on.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:42 pm 
Offline
the administrator
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:08 pm
Posts: 8309
Location: Dislocated
SHKM wrote:
Basic Username wrote:
Basic Username wrote:
Masturbation causes blindness and carpal tunnel. You need to lay off it for a while. They have therapy for that


Denial and posturing isn't good either. Now go put your apron back on. Your kitchen is dirty. After you're done with that, work on the windows.


I do like a clean house, I'll leave the dress up game / role reversal for you. Your Barbie dolls are waiting for you to molest them. :mrgreen: :)


You have some strange fetishes. Must be a Florida thing. Now get back to work before your wife catches you not doing your chores.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:59 pm 
Offline
the administrator
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:08 pm
Posts: 8309
Location: Dislocated
RC.....I noticed you added her again on FB. WHY?????? That does you absolutely no good at all. None. Delete her, delete her number and move on. It's hard, but you can do it.

You're only making yourself sick by keeping in contact with her. She loves the attention. She loves guys fighting over her. She likes making you jealous. Girls do that. Don't play that game.

Did you add her in the hopes she'll get tired of this guy again, or she'll come back to you sooner or later? She's done this game before. Don't let her keep doing this. If she wants you as a second choice, that's not good enough.

Seeing that picture of her with that guy is only going to make you angry. She knows that. She likes having that power. Don't give her any power. Delete her, block her, and move on. The best way to get back at her is to ignore her, refuse all contact And be happy!

Even though the two other guys responding to you haven't said so, they've also dealt with crazy manipulative women. I know they have. Every man has. We've all been through it and moved on to better things. Ignoring a woman like that drives them crazy.

RC, despite what you think of yourself, you're a good guy. You really are. I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it. I know you're not perfect, but who is? Stop listening to her complaints about you. She didn't leave you because you're a bad person. She's doing that to make you feel guilty. You're a good guy and you deserve better. Raise your self esteem and your standards. You will be happier.

I'm telling you this as a friend. Don't be mad.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:10 am 
Offline
A.W.O.L.
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:36 am
Posts: 3729
Location: St Pete Beach, florida
RC added her back to his facebook?? He must be Pussywhipped .


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:42 am 
Offline
Warlord
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:18 am
Posts: 2387
Location: Sweden
SHKM wrote:
I hate it when people litter. Saw a guy finish a 32 ounce can of beer, then toss the can, didn't try to hide it....asshole. Also hate people that toss cigarette butts out their car window.


ignorant assholes like these are way too common.. Lazy and greedy people are the worst


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:13 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
Basic Username wrote:
RC.....I noticed you added her again on FB. WHY?????? That does you absolutely no good at all. None. Delete her, delete her number and move on. It's hard, but you can do it.

You're only making yourself sick by keeping in contact with her. She loves the attention. She loves guys fighting over her. She likes making you jealous. Girls do that. Don't play that game.

Did you add her in the hopes she'll get tired of this guy again, or she'll come back to you sooner or later? She's done this game before. Don't let her keep doing this. If she wants you as a second choice, that's not good enough.

Seeing that picture of her with that guy is only going to make you angry. She knows that. She likes having that power. Don't give her any power. Delete her, block her, and move on. The best way to get back at her is to ignore her, refuse all contact And be happy!

Even though the two other guys responding to you haven't said so, they've also dealt with crazy manipulative women. I know they have. Every man has. We've all been through it and moved on to better things. Ignoring a woman like that drives them crazy.

RC, despite what you think of yourself, you're a good guy. You really are. I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it. I know you're not perfect, but who is? Stop listening to her complaints about you. She didn't leave you because you're a bad person. She's doing that to make you feel guilty. You're a good guy and you deserve better. Raise your self esteem and your standards. You will be happier.

I'm telling you this as a friend. Don't be mad.
Unfortunately I had to because i am trying to get her stupid ass to add me as an authorized user of the food stamp card that her and i had when we were together. But like always she is dragging her feet and I am starving. Pretty fucked up circumstances if you ask me. And when they expire that is it. No more of her in my life. I got to the point now when she tries to throw their picture together in my face i remove it from my timeline. I have no desire to be with her again I can tell you that. I don't want her back. So for now I got to tolerate her for a little while longer. Besides I found a woman online to talk to. (Don't worry Inchecked her out. She is clean and her pictures are nowhere online as i did a reverse image search to see if they appear anywhere online where scammers lurk.) So no worries my friend. I know what you mean and I hear ya. I am actually feeling a lot better about myself. Its just one of those fucked up kind of situations where you temporarily have to keep them around so you get out of them what they owe to you. Like a divorce. Only this shit is more complicated. But no worries. I feel fine. I do.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:21 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
SHKM wrote:
RC added her back to his facebook?? He must be Pussywhipped .
naaaaa she's not that good. :twisted: I just have to tolerate her in order to get what i need which is the food stamp card that is under her name and they got my ass as unauthorized user which hell I was added to it when her and I combined ours so we could get more food. I ain't trying to get back with her. Not at all. I can get any woman I want. And will. It is just some fucked up shit to have to deal with unfortunately. But no man. I sure ain't pussywhiped. Lol


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:41 pm 
Offline
A.W.O.L.
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:36 am
Posts: 3729
Location: St Pete Beach, florida
richard crainium wrote:
SHKM wrote:
RC added her back to his facebook?? He must be Pussywhipped .
naaaaa she's not that good. :twisted: I just have to tolerate her in order to get what i need which is the food stamp card that is under her name and they got my ass as unauthorized user which hell I was added to it when her and I combined ours so we could get more food. I ain't trying to get back with her. Not at all. I can get any woman I want. And will. It is just some fucked up shit to have to deal with unfortunately. But no man. I sure ain't pussywhiped. Lol


Food stamps?!? Why don't you get a fucking job. :mrgreen:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:11 am 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
SHKM wrote:
richard crainium wrote:
SHKM wrote:
RC added her back to his facebook?? He must be Pussywhipped .
naaaaa she's not that good. :twisted: I just have to tolerate her in order to get what i need which is the food stamp card that is under her name and they got my ass as unauthorized user which hell I was added to it when her and I combined ours so we could get more food. I ain't trying to get back with her. Not at all. I can get any woman I want. And will. It is just some fucked up shit to have to deal with unfortunately. But no man. I sure ain't pussywhiped. Lol


Food stamps?!? Why don't you get a fucking job. :mrgreen:
I am trying to. Work is hard to find in little rual hickville U.S.A. So ya gotta do what you got to do to get by until you do find work.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:02 am 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
SHKM wrote:
richard crainium wrote:
SHKM wrote:
RC added her back to his facebook?? He must be Pussywhipped .
naaaaa she's not that good. :twisted: I just have to tolerate her in order to get what i need which is the food stamp card that is under her name and they got my ass as unauthorized user which hell I was added to it when her and I combined ours so we could get more food. I ain't trying to get back with her. Not at all. I can get any woman I want. And will. It is just some fucked up shit to have to deal with unfortunately. But no man. I sure ain't pussywhiped. Lol


Food stamps?!? Why don't you get a fucking job. :mrgreen:
hey I am trying to. Work is hard to find around here. Gotta do what I can until I do get a job.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:37 pm 
Offline
A.W.O.L.
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:36 am
Posts: 3729
Location: St Pete Beach, florida
Try for a job at Walmart.
Did you know that 50 MILLION Americans are on some type of public assistance and live BELOW the poverty level? Yet the government keeps telling us that the economy is doing great. Socialism eventually collapses under its own weight, like the fatties that eat fast food every day. :mrgreen:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:15 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
Already did. And they're not hiring at the moment. Which sucks. :(

But I guess starving to death is a hell of a way to lose weight. You know? So I won't be one of those bottomfeeders that many Americans strongly dislike. :wink: :mrgreen:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:33 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
Not knowing what is going on with my body.

Let me explain, just recently I had some health issues mainly my blood pressure being so damn high and close that my family feared I was going to have a stroke. They tested me and everything and come to find out that they might of found a cyst on my brain. I have to have a MRI done to fully check it out. And to be fully honest I am scared to death. Suppose the cyst ruptures and I die. Not the way I want to go out.

And at least my BP is under control now. The meds I am on are working to regulate it.

But yeah. Some heavy shit to deal with.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:37 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
Basic Username wrote:
RC.....I noticed you added her again on FB. WHY?????? That does you absolutely no good at all. None. Delete her, delete her number and move on. It's hard, but you can do it.

You're only making yourself sick by keeping in contact with her. She loves the attention. She loves guys fighting over her. She likes making you jealous. Girls do that. Don't play that game.

Did you add her in the hopes she'll get tired of this guy again, or she'll come back to you sooner or later? She's done this game before. Don't let her keep doing this. If she wants you as a second choice, that's not good enough.

Seeing that picture of her with that guy is only going to make you angry. She knows that. She likes having that power. Don't give her any power. Delete her, block her, and move on. The best way to get back at her is to ignore her, refuse all contact And be happy!

Even though the two other guys responding to you haven't said so, they've also dealt with crazy manipulative women. I know they have. Every man has. We've all been through it and moved on to better things. Ignoring a woman like that drives them crazy.

RC, despite what you think of yourself, you're a good guy. You really are. I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it. I know you're not perfect, but who is? Stop listening to her complaints about you. She didn't leave you because you're a bad person. She's doing that to make you feel guilty. You're a good guy and you deserve better. Raise your self esteem and your standards. You will be happier.

I'm telling you this as a friend. Don't be mad.
she just blocked me on Facebook. *lol* she had me block her boyfriend not to long ago and asked me about it this evening. Then next thing I know I am blocked. I guess he didn't like that too much. And it showed her true colors. She has been trying to hurt me again and again by posting their picture together. And every time she posted them I would remove them from my timeline. But they'll get theirs. Karma has a way of getting even.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:44 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
But I did show her the pic of my new GF. She thinks she is fake. I know better. After all my GF called me this morning. I guess fake people make a habit of calling you so you think they are real. *lol* and there is some jealousy there because my GF is pretty damn good looking. And the ex is ugly inside and out. :twisted:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:26 pm 
Offline
A.W.O.L.
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:36 am
Posts: 3729
Location: St Pete Beach, florida
richard crainium wrote:
But I did show her the pic of my new GF. She thinks she is fake. I know better. After all my GF called me this morning. I guess fake people make a habit of calling you so you think they are real. *lol* and there is some jealousy there because my GF is pretty damn good looking. And the ex is ugly inside and out. :twisted:


Why are you still chasing that dirty asshole? Even a power washer can't remove the stench from her filthy vagina.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:01 pm 
Offline
the administrator
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:08 pm
Posts: 8309
Location: Dislocated
RC, this is a giant mess..

I hate to say it, but I think you are making excuses to stay in contact with your ex. You should not be talking to her. I read about the food stamp part There's no need to be sociable with her. You can't move on if you're still stuck in the past. As bad as this sounds, I think you would take her back if she came back today despite all the things you type otherwise. Telling her about some other person? Why? I have an ex from over 15 years ago (who is now married) who tries to find out what I am doing. I tell her nothing. You shouldn't be telling this girl anything. You can't move on if you do.

This other girl isn't your "girlfriend" yet. It's a love interest, a possibility, but not your girlfriend. Moving too fast and declaring someone a girlfriend or fiancée is way too soon and only means trouble.

I'm telling you as a friend. As long as you have low self esteem and lower standards, you're only going to attract the wrong kind of woman. You'll attract those who won't treat you right or who will try to use you because they sense that they can.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:50 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
Basic Username wrote:
RC, this is a giant mess..

I hate to say it, but I think you are making excuses to stay in contact with your ex. You should not be talking to her. I read about the food stamp part There's no need to be sociable with her. You can't move on if you're still stuck in the past. As bad as this sounds, I think you would take her back if she came back today despite all the things you type otherwise. Telling her about some other person? Why? I have an ex from over 15 years ago (who is now married) who tries to find out what I am doing. I tell her nothing. You shouldn't be telling this girl anything. You can't move on if you do.

This other girl isn't your "girlfriend" yet. It's a love interest, a possibility, but not your girlfriend. Moving too fast and declaring someone a girlfriend or fiancée is way too soon and only means trouble.

I'm telling you as a friend. As long as you have low self esteem and lower standards, you're only going to attract the wrong kind of woman. You'll attract those who won't treat you right or who will try to use you because they sense that they can.
I couldn't agree more. And today I cut ties to the woman online. I will no longer talk to her. I was approached to send them $600.Which is bullshit. They were a scammer. So I got rid of the trash. I did. As far as the ex is concerned, ehhhh She blocked me so good riddance. I won't be having any contact with her anymore. I don't need her. Funnier thing is I am not so broken up about it. I am relieved that it happened.

Now I know I have some low self esteem. I won't make any excuses about it. It is a byproduct of the abuse I went through growing up. It can go away. And it is up to me to get rid of it. 8) and I am not blowing smoke up anyone's ass here. I see the mess that I became and made steps today to fix them. It is a start. And believe me I will come out of this a much better person.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:57 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
SHKM wrote:
richard crainium wrote:
But I did show her the pic of my new GF. She thinks she is fake. I know better. After all my GF called me this morning. I guess fake people make a habit of calling you so you think they are real. *lol* and there is some jealousy there because my GF is pretty damn good looking. And the ex is ugly inside and out. :twisted:


Why are you still chasing that dirty asshole? Even a power washer can't remove the stench from her filthy vagina.
I quit chasing her. i hate her so much that I just don't even want to be friends with her. 8) she isn't worth knocking in the fucking head. Let alone anything else. She is a dirty,filthy,ugly, disgusting trash bag hoe.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:11 pm 
Offline
A.W.O.L.
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:36 am
Posts: 3729
Location: St Pete Beach, florida
richard crainium wrote:
SHKM wrote:
richard crainium wrote:
But I did show her the pic of my new GF. She thinks she is fake. I know better. After all my GF called me this morning. I guess fake people make a habit of calling you so you think they are real. *lol* and there is some jealousy there because my GF is pretty damn good looking. And the ex is ugly inside and out. :twisted:


Why are you still chasing that dirty asshole? Even a power washer can't remove the stench from her filthy vagina.
I quit chasing her. i hate her so much that I just don't even want to be friends with her. 8) she isn't worth knocking in the fucking head. Let alone anything else. She is a dirty,filthy,ugly, disgusting trash bag hoe.



Can u post a pic of her? I'd like to see what's got your head so far up her ass.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:54 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
I sure ain't got my head up her ass. Not no more. You can choose to believe me or not but it is true. I am totally over her now and can care less about her. 8)


Well I don't have any of her on my tablet here. I do need to go through my facebook and remove any and all pictures of her on there. Just the sight of her makes me wanna throw up. Damn. Just threw up in my mouth a little bit just typing about her. :evil:


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:32 pm 
Offline
A.W.O.L.
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:36 am
Posts: 3729
Location: St Pete Beach, florida
richard crainium wrote:
I sure ain't got my head up her ass. Not no more. You can choose to believe me or not but it is true. I am totally over her now and can care less about her. 8)


Well I don't have any of her on my tablet here. I do need to go through my facebook and remove any and all pictures of her on there. Just the sight of her makes me wanna throw up. Damn. Just threw up in my mouth a little bit just typing about her. :evil:


Next time she says "lets be friends" tell her you have plenty of friends and don't need another.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:35 pm 
Offline
Deranged
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 6439
Location: in the shitter. Taco night again.
SHKM wrote:
richard crainium wrote:
I sure ain't got my head up her ass. Not no more. You can choose to believe me or not but it is true. I am totally over her now and can care less about her. 8)


Well I don't have any of her on my tablet here. I do need to go through my facebook and remove any and all pictures of her on there. Just the sight of her makes me wanna throw up. Damn. Just threw up in my mouth a little bit just typing about her. :evil:


Next time she says "lets be friends" tell her you have plenty of friends and don't need another.
exactly! 8)


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1757 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group