The Official EXODUS Forum

THE BONDED BY BLOOD CULT
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1757 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59
 Post subject: Re: Post #666 ~ Things I Hate
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:12 pm 
A.W.O.L.

Basic Username wrote:
SHKM wrote:
Physical issues? Sounds like you need to be a little rough with her. Break that wild horse by fucking her deep in her cock hole and cumming all over her face.

richard crainium wrote:
She will never get anything from me ever again. Including dick

The last thing you would want to do is to have sex with the ex. If you continue to be in contact with her, it WILL happen. Especially with the other being away from 13 months. The ex will see to that. I guarantee it will happen. That is how some women control men. She knows what you like and she will use it to be in control of you again. Ex likes playing you and the other guy against each other. She's probably doing the same game to him too. I hope YOU are using protection with both of these women. Otherwise YOU are going to end up with a child you didn't plan for and aren't ready to support and raise. Ever heard of a woman "trapping" a man?

Good advice, the last thing RC needs is a kid. He's not fit to raise a kid in many ways. That doesn't mean RC is a bad guy, he just has to get his life together first.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:13 pm 
A.W.O.L.

Basic Username wrote:
richard crainium wrote:
so the ex and I are on speaking terms again. it is different this time as her grandma is in the hospital and she needed a friend.to talk to. Plus I like her grandma so out of respect I am being nice and sociable. I will be nice. so no jumping on my case. I am just being friends with her that is it. 8)

Being "nice" in this case is only going to make you miserable. The ex is looking for any excuse to get back in your life. She doesn't want you, but she doesn't want anyone else to have you either. It's all about power.

Do you really think she doesn't have anyone else to be her "friend" so you have to be her "friend" because of her grandma? My ex's mother was sick, but I didn't keep in contact with the ex. Are YOU looking for an excuse to stay in contact with her?

My crazy ex even tried calling me seeking "advice" about all these guys she claimed were interested in her. Of all people, why would she ask me? I didn't give her that satisfaction.

Your ex isn't your friend, yet you friended her again on FB. Why? I noticed that you did not mention here that whoever stole your TV did not force entry in your home. Now who would have had a key? Who claimed your TV belonged to them?

There are good reasons why all your family members don't like her.

Friend = doormat, douchbag, sucker (like me for trying to steer you in the right direction asswipe)

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:50 pm 
Pillager
 WWW  Profile

Allen, thanks for posting!

A Love life is nothing to take too seriously,
you know those feelings can come before your judgement if you let them.

Waiting a year ain't too long if your in good health,
on the other hand why not save up for a 'Lady of the Night'?

Just a little professionalism in the bedroom, might help your Love Life !

Its just Mother Nature trying to populate Oklahoma *lol*

Maybe you can get some BB King songs on and let those emotions drain out!

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:12 pm 
the administrator

SHKM wrote:
Basic Username wrote:
SHKM wrote:
Physical issues? Sounds like you need to be a little rough with her. Break that wild horse by fucking her deep in her cock hole and cumming all over her face.

richard crainium wrote:
She will never get anything from me ever again. Including dick

The last thing you would want to do is to have sex with the ex. If you continue to be in contact with her, it WILL happen. Especially with the other being away from 13 months. The ex will see to that. I guarantee it will happen. That is how some women control men. She knows what you like and she will use it to be in control of you again. Ex likes playing you and the other guy against each other. She's probably doing the same game to him too. I hope YOU are using protection with both of these women. Otherwise YOU are going to end up with a child you didn't plan for and aren't ready to support and raise. Ever heard of a woman "trapping" a man?

Good advice, the last thing RC needs is a kid. He's not fit to raise a kid in many ways. That doesn't mean RC is a bad guy, he just has to get his life together first.

RC is a great guy. He's very loyal. But he expects others to be as loyal as him and it's not going to happen with his current love life. He has his own issues to deal with before getting married. Otherwise he's going to have a string of short lived marriages and the problems that go along with them. His issues could be helped with therapy.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:55 pm 
the administrator

RC, years ago with my crazy ex, she was hellbent on forcing/tricking/begging me to marry her. She had a ton of issues that she refused to deal with, yet thought they would all magically disappear once she got married. Life would be so much better (for her) if *I* or any suitable prospect would simply just convert to the religion she converted to and marry her. Life would be perfect. But since I did not choose the religion she converted to, I was a jerk, I was insensitive, and I was out of line. Since I refused to marry someone with severe issues and who refused to deal with them, I was wrong. She expected me to solve all her problems (Codependency) I knew even if I wanted to marry her, the marriage wouldn't last long.

This current GF, she was the one that was just a friend a few weeks ago? She was with an abusive guy who smacked her around, and now she's your fiancée? Is this the one that just wanted to be friends, now suddenly you're the one? You've been with her a few weeks and now she's the one that you want and think you'll spend the rest of your life with? She's off to rehab for 13 months and you think she's suitable for marriage? She's going to be a different person when she gets out of rehab, and I'm afraid your heart is going to get broken. In addition, they tell people in rehab to not get involved with anyone for a year after getting out. That is so they can focus on themselves. You've been with her and her glaring issues, and you think you have found your wife. You really don't even know her yet. This isn't "love" that you are feeling. It's infatuation and I'm afraid you're thinking with the wrong head.

The ex..at one time you were "engaged" to her despite the fact she treated you wrong. She even took your last name for a short while on Facebook. You were sure she was the one. Do you still think she is? Then there was the one from the internet that you were "with" for a few years.. It just doesn't make sense.

Why the urge to be married as soon as possible to someone? A year ago you had no experience with women, now you have been "engaged" to several women, all of whom have major issues. Half of all marriages end in divorce. Can you guess which half you'd be in, and how long? Marriage is one of the most important things you'll ever do and should never be rushed into. If you can survive a dating relationship for several years with no breakups or major conflicts, then it's time for you to consider marriage...of course after you have dealt with your issues. They're not just going to go away. I get the feeling that you share the same view as my exgf, that marriage solves everything and life is perfect after that.

Sure SHKM is rude. That's how he is. But he's very right about you not being ready for marriage and especially not with these women. He's rude, yet he is a husband and father but he didn't rush into them. You can bet he didn't get married to a woman who goes back and forth between him and her ex-boyfriend, or break into his house and steal his TV. Nor did he marry someone who doesn't like being touched, that had a drug problem, or have the issues you have. Not only that, he has a career, not just a job. I base that on all the activities he can afford for his kids. You don't have a job, let alone a career.

When you get married, you become as one. Did you know you become liable for any debts that your spouse racks up? She can get into a credit mess, and you both will be responsible. It can take years to get out of that. You lost tools, guns, and your father's stuff trying to help out your ex who obviously didn't appreciate it.

I know you're mad at me now for saying this, and if I'm out of line for putting this out here, I'm sorry. But I have stood by for years now and watch these women take advantage of you. You're a good guy and deserve better, but you don't think so. Never settle.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:01 pm 
A.W.O.L.

[quote="Basic Username"]
Sure SHKM is rude. That's how he is. But he's very right about you not being ready for marriage and especially not with these women. He's rude, yet he is a husband and father but he didn't rush into them. You can bet he didn't get married to a woman who goes back and forth between him and her ex-boyfriend, or break into his house and steal his TV. Nor did he marry someone who doesn't like being touched, that had a drug problem, or have the issues you have. Not only that, he has a career, not just a job. I base that on all the activities he can afford for his kids. You don't have a job, let alone a career.

[quote]

You call me rude, but I like to use metaphoric euphemisms and synergistic intellect to get my point across. For example, If you can't get through to someone with the truth, dazzle them with bullshit. If that is what it takes to find the perfect spouse, then so be it. Doesn't the end(healthy relationships) justify the means? RC would do well to take your advice.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:33 pm 
the administrator

I didn't tell him all this to hurt him or wish his relationship fails. I wish him the best. He's going to need it. The odds are against it.

Being a friend sometimes means telling the friend something they don't want to hear. I avoid relationship drama and getting involved in it, but I can't just stand still in this case. I learned from my mistakes, and that of other people. I don't make the same mistake twice. He would do well to listen to your advice too, but I have reason to believe he didn't listen to us.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:43 pm 
A.W.O.L.

Basic Username wrote:
I didn't tell him all this to hurt him or wish his relationship fails. I wish him the best. He's going to need it. The odds are against it.

Being a friend sometimes means telling the friend something they don't want to hear. I avoid relationship drama and getting involved in it, but I can't just stand still in this case. I learned from my mistakes, and that of other people. I don't make the same mistake twice. He would do well to listen to your advice too, but I have reason to believe he didn't listen to us.

Maybe he decided that women are just not for him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:55 am 
the administrator

A lot has changed since I last posted about this here. But then again, a lot has stayed the same . (As predicted)

I've been unfriended on Facebook. Not only is RC friends on FB with the crazy ex, he's in a relationship with her again. So much for how he wasn't going to have anything to do with her again. So much for how he had found the other true love of his life that he was going to marry, the one that he had feelings for that he had never had for anyone else. Oh wait, he DID marry her. How long did that marriage last?

RC, once again. I wish you well. But I'm through dealing with your drama. I hope you have success dealing with a crazy drug addicted woman who plays you and her other boyfriend off against each other, going back and forth between you guys because she likes the power and whatever she can get from you. I hope she doesn't steal too much more from you like she did with your TV and I hope you don't pawn any more of your possessions trying to "help" her.

A few final suggestions RC. Don't put your business out there if you don't want others to know it. Don't bitch about how bad you're being treated when you go back to the same dysfunctional relationships time and time again. It gets really old. When you make the same mistake over and over, it's pointless. Use condoms. Get yourself tested. Most importantly, if you have access to therapy, get it. Find out why you're drawn to broken women and why you are co-dependent. Find out why your self esteem is so low and why you think you can't do better. You can't fix someone else, fix yourself. Oh and you do know that you as a recovering addict are in danger of relapsing as long as you are involved with a drug addict....

Once again, good luck. I tried to help, but I'm the bad guy. :roll: I'm out.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:01 pm 
the administrator

This is for you RC.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:24 pm 
Warlord

^^ Well said, Basic. This last post is the only one I've read but it's the only one I need to read to understand the picture.. I've had some friends who have told me to move on in different situations, and giving me a more objective perspective, and I thank them for that today. You always need other people's perspectives on these things because when you're in your own bubble of feelings then it's impossible to see clearly..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:43 pm 
the administrator

I'll say it again. RC is a good guy. He has a big heart and he is very loyal. He's too trusting though. If some manipulative female tells him what he wants to hear, he's going to believe it despite the evidence otherwise. He wouldn't lie to or mistreat a woman, so he doesn't expect one to do that to him. Not everyone is as nice as he is. He doesn't have a whole lot of experience with women and relationships. His self esteem is low, so he prides himself on not being the abusive boyfriend that all of his exes claim to have. That's about it. I'll say it again. RC needs therapy to right some things wrong about him. And he deserves to be treated better by women.

When you have low self esteem and let others take advantage of you, others see it. Word gets out. Users and predators are drawn to you because they see an easier mark. I'm sure ex number two heard RC was being mistreated and decided to pay a visit. Predators can spot low self esteem and who will fall for their BS. It's like being in school and not fighting back against a bully. Other bullies see that and want in on the action. A female friend of mine was in a relationship for years where the guy lived off her and cheated left and right. She finally did the right thing and kicked him out. But she gets contacts from other guys just like him who saw how easy it is. They want to be the next to live off her. She doesn't fall for it though.
Quote:
.. I've had some friends who have told me to move on in different situations, and giving me a more objective perspective, and I thank them for that today. You always need other people's perspectives on these things because when you're in your own bubble of feelings then it's impossible to see clearly

Been there, done that.. . Never again will I make that mistake. I remember some needy chick after that tried to attach herself to me. She was having problems with her BF and tried to get too close to me. I couldn't make that mistake twice. I distanced myself from her. Last I heard, she got pregnant on purpose to try to keep him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:47 pm 
the administrator

RC, I know you still read this board.

I tried to help you, so did SHKM. Both of us really wanted to help you. You got mad at us because it wasn't what you wanted to hear, and you knew we were right. But you claimed we "dictated" your life. You're a grown man. We can't make you do anything.

Anyway, best of luck to you RC. I'm done with this. I can't help someone who won't help himself.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:22 pm 
Warlord

Basic Username wrote:
I'll say it again. RC is a good guy. He has a big heart and he is very loyal. He's too trusting though. If some manipulative female tells him what he wants to hear, he's going to believe it despite the evidence otherwise. He wouldn't lie to or mistreat a woman, so he doesn't expect one to do that to him. Not everyone is as nice as he is. He doesn't have a whole lot of experience with women and relationships. His self esteem is low, so he prides himself on not being the abusive boyfriend that all of his exes claim to have. That's about it. I'll say it again. RC needs therapy to right some things wrong about him. And he deserves to be treated better by women.

When you have low self esteem and let others take advantage of you, others see it. Word gets out. Users and predators are drawn to you because they see an easier mark. I'm sure ex number two heard RC was being mistreated and decided to pay a visit. Predators can spot low self esteem and who will fall for their BS. It's like being in school and not fighting back against a bully. Other bullies see that and want in on the action. A female friend of mine was in a relationship for years where the guy lived off her and cheated left and right. She finally did the right thing and kicked him out. But she gets contacts from other guys just like him who saw how easy it is. They want to be the next to live off her. She doesn't fall for it though.
Quote:
.. I've had some friends who have told me to move on in different situations, and giving me a more objective perspective, and I thank them for that today. You always need other people's perspectives on these things because when you're in your own bubble of feelings then it's impossible to see clearly

Been there, done that.. . Never again will I make that mistake. I remember some needy chick after that tried to attach herself to me. She was having problems with her BF and tried to get too close to me. I couldn't make that mistake twice. I distanced myself from her. Last I heard, she got pregnant on purpose to try to keep him.

I could never deal with a wild chick who doesn't know what she wants, I can't deal with that kind of drama, I get enough when I watch TV haha, but the problem is that chicks who are really committed and easy to hold on to tend to have a boring personality. I shouldn't generalize, I know that such girls probably exist, but it has been like that in my life though.. Anyway, I'm getting tired if the general notion that the guy is always more likely to be the douchebag without care, in movies and such, even though i hear example after example IRL where the girl is the insensitive one.. it's a 50/50 likelihood that the girl/guy will be the asshole, and there are just as many women as men who just want to sleep around.. Since I'm a perfectionist I guess that I'm looking for the perfect girl even though I know that someone like that doesn't exist, haha, all people are imperfect and also ego-centric to a certain degree, you just have to accept that and try to understand those flaws from that person's perspective..

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:15 am 
A.W.O.L.

RC has turned into a prissy homosexual. I hope he likes farm animals because that's the only pussy he'$ gonna get. Next thing you know RC and his boyfriend will be shooting hot sperm on each other's chest.

Here's a special video for RC...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:18 am 
D'BAMBALAMBS
 WWW  Profile

Emotional New Ad Gives Props To Single Moms On Father's Day
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/1 ... 88326.html

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:02 pm 
Pillager
 WWW  Profile

Why cant we use stem cells to solve the world's problems. Seems that they would be able to do that, don't you think?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1757 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59