The Official EXODUS Forum

THE BONDED BY BLOOD CULT
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Debut album announced! Invection - Facet of Aberration!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:40 am 
the site administrator

Enemy242 wrote:
thanks a lot! the delays are driving me insane (can't go into details but the reasons are more ridiculous than one can possibly imagine) but hopefully all this will clear up soon. i really can't wait to get this out and start promoting and getting the music out there like crazy, it's gunna be sick!

You guys have an ETA yet *question* *question* *question*

Post subject: Re: Invection - 2 free EP's
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:26 am 
Toxic Waltz

unfortunately not yet, we are however releasing it with stormspell though so it'll definitely come out and i'm very excited for that! it's been an insanely long and bothersome process for this album and there are so many things that happened that could've completely been avoided but oh well, at least it'll be coming out sometime soon! i've been so busy with work and everything the band has kinda fallen off the priority list a little bit (for me and for everyone else) which is a big shame, hopefully now that we're playing more shows and that the cd is coming out we'll be able to jump back into it a bit more!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:04 am 
the site administrator

Enemy242 wrote:
unfortunately not yet, we are however releasing it with stormspell though so it'll definitely come out and i'm very excited for that! it's been an insanely long and bothersome process for this album and there are so many things that happened that could've completely been avoided but oh well, at least it'll be coming out sometime soon! i've been so busy with work and everything the band has kinda fallen off the priority list a little bit (for me and for everyone else) which is a big shame, hopefully now that we're playing more shows and that the cd is coming out we'll be able to jump back into it a bit more!

A lot of high anticipation for this CD 8)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:39 pm 
Toxic Waltz

Things have been really crazy for all of us in the band the past couple months, but the CD release is very close finally! Hopefully within the next 2 months it'll be out; we just put up the last sample from the new album which is a re-recording of the song Invection (for those of you who have the Demented Perception EP check them out side by side, the difference is insane!)

Hopefully some of you guys are still pumped for the release, I'll post here again when I have an update or something but yeah it's just been so crazy I've hardly been on the internet or doing anything and luckily now things are getting a bit back to normal.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Invection/252167965052

If you're on Facebook and have any friends that are into metal recommend that they add our page so they can listen to all the stuff we've put up for the new album! Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:47 am 
the site administrator

Enemy242 wrote:
Things have been really crazy for all of us in the band the past couple months, but the CD release is very close finally! Hopefully within the next 2 months it'll be out; we just put up the last sample from the new album which is a re-recording of the song Invection (for those of you who have the Demented Perception EP check them out side by side, the difference is insane!)

Hopefully some of you guys are still pumped for the release, I'll post here again when I have an update or something but yeah it's just been so crazy I've hardly been on the internet or doing anything and luckily now things are getting a bit back to normal.

If you're on Facebook and have any friends that are into metal recommend that they add our page so they can listen to all the stuff we've put up for the new album! Thanks!

I'm sure ALL the hardwork & frustration will pay off in the end :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:03 am 
Toxic Waltz

Release date is set for April 15th 2011 on Stormspell Records. It's crazy that it's finally here since it feels like a lifetime ago work was started on it and it's basically taken a huge chunk of me that I'll never forget. I really hope you guys like it and whenever pre-orders are up the more people you can tell about it the better, I'm really hoping the underground can come through and blow it away in terms of pre-orders and show you don't need to be on some huge label doing their formula to have a lot of people get your CD. I don't know what's coming next but I'm going to make this release as great as I can because this is the most significant accomplishment since our drummer, bassist and I started jamming Exhorder, Razor and Terrorizer covers in his garage haha!

on the facebook page you can hear 3 songs from it if you haven't yet, or just go listen to them again!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:52 am 
the site administrator

Enemy242 wrote:
Release date is set for April 15th 2011 on Stormspell Records. It's crazy that it's finally here since it feels like a lifetime ago work was started on it and it's basically taken a huge chunk of me that I'll never forget. I really hope you guys like it and whenever pre-orders are up the more people you can tell about it the better, I'm really hoping the underground can come through and blow it away in terms of pre-orders and show you don't need to be on some huge label doing their formula to have a lot of people get your CD. I don't know what's coming next but I'm going to make this release as great as I can because this is the most significant accomplishment since our drummer, bassist and I started jamming Exhorder, Razor and Terrorizer covers in his garage haha!

on the facebook page you can hear 3 songs from it if you haven't yet, or just go listen to them again!

8) let people know once the pre-orders are available *question* :)