The Official EXODUS Forum

THE BONDED BY BLOOD CULT
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Debut album announced! Invection - Facet of Aberration!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:23 am 
Toxic Waltz

In case any of you are wondering so far the album is coming along really well! So far we're done with all tracks; we just have to do a couple more solos and make sure we didn't forget anything then 2 more days of mixing. For art Dan Seagrave is currently working on a cover for us and I have a feeling it's going to be great, also Alan Douches is mastering it and he's done a bunch of great stuff. I'm really looking forward to the final product and I hope everyone else is too! We've posted 2 videos on our youtube channel from the recording of drums and from preproduction/rehearsing. In the drums one you can hear some samples of the rough tracks (totally unmixed right now and barely touched but they're still heavy, the final product will sound 10 times better) over some sections so check it out if you can and subscribe to our youtube channel!

drum recording:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAtfSIwsNQ0

rehearsing/preproduction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bwJAiYCHok

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:51 pm 
Toxic Waltz

newest studio video with clips of new songs, check it out and subscribe to the channel!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb5qJv_iXuw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:20 am 
the site administrator

Enemy242 wrote:
thanks a lot, we really appreciate it. we're hoping people enjoy it and we're working as hard as we can to make it the best we can so hopefully everyone will but you never know.

8) 8) 8)

Post subject: Re: Invection - 2 free EP's
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:08 am 
the site administrator

Enemy242 wrote:
We're actually going to record the full length in about 2 weeks; we should have an announcement with all the details in the next 2 days

Keep up the good work *exclamation* :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:30 am 
Toxic Waltz

angry nate wrote:
Enemy242 wrote:
We're actually going to record the full length in about 2 weeks; we should have an announcement with all the details in the next 2 days

Keep up the good work *exclamation* :)

thanks, we definitely are! we're picking up the final mix on sunday and then art and mastering should come soon. if you could check out our youtube videos and press the like button we'd appreciate it so it can help spread the word!
youtube.com/invectionofficial

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:33 am 
the site administrator

N/P ... I'll do what I can ??? Hope to c-ya on the 8th !!!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:02 am 
Fabulous Disaster

^^ If you're there I'll buy ya a pint at the brewery across the street!
Can't wait to hear Invection's new shit!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:11 am 
the site administrator

Rathage wrote:

8) ...
I actually have a couple copies of TCF's - Speed or Bleed CDEP for MAS & yourself :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:23 am 
Fabulous Disaster

angry nate wrote:
Rathage wrote:

8) ...
I actually have a couple copies of TCF's - Speed or Bleed CDEP for MAS & yourself :wink:

8) *beer banger*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:10 am 
the site administrator

N/P :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:56 pm 
Toxic Waltz

you guys are both coming? awesome! hopefully you'll like the new songs and definitely say hi to me (rathage i've met so he knows what i look like already)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:56 am 
the site administrator

Enemy242 wrote:
you guys are both coming? awesome! hopefully you'll like the new songs and definitely say hi to me (rathage i've met so he knows what i look like already)

Yep, if alls well that goes well, I'll be there *exclamation*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:30 pm 
A Lesson In Violence
 WWW  Profile

Just checking out some songs on the myspace right now. Sounds pretty damned good. Looking forward to hearing some more when I get the chance. Keep it up!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:34 pm 
Toxic Waltz

Thanks! the new album in terms of production is wayyyy better than our old stuff and I think a couple of the new songs are the heaviest we've ever written, definitely check it out when we get it released!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:41 pm 
A Lesson In Violence
 WWW  Profile

Will do! I like this!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:45 am 
Toxic Waltz

We're playing with Suffocation in Pomona on October 30th, if anyone is in the LA area and buys a ticket from us we'll give them a free shirt and CD! If you're from out of the area and come to see us we'll even give you a free ticket, shirt and cd! badass deal!
http://invection.bigcartel.com/product/ ... glasshouse

We're going to be filming our set for a youtube ad we'll be doing for our new album, if anyone can come out and rage that'd be awesome (we'll be playing a new song in our set just like at the Gilman show this Friday)

If you guys haven't seen our studio videos yet or subscribed to our youtube channel please do; the more subscriptions and likes on our video and channel the better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb5qJv_iXuw

Watch all the diaries and press the like button for them or comment on them! We appreciate all the support and help anyone can give us.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:31 am 
the site administrator

This is tempting !!!
Hellrazor, ya up to raising some hell ???

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:44 pm 
Toxic Waltz

going in for the final mix sunday, sending it out to mastering after, logo update in progress, promo pictures being edited; hopefully everything should be done by November! We want to get a new track up and do some more cool stuff to keep info flowing until the release (which sadly probably won't be until December) but I'm going crazy doing everything to make sure the album is fucking sick!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:45 am 
Toxic Waltz

For those of you who are interested the album is completely done, we have a label that wants to release it and everything is all ready. The only problem now is that we don't have enough money (I've been paying for literally almost everything and working 3 jobs, going to school full time and managing the band; life has been fucking hell). The album will be released in February and we'll have samples of the new songs and artwork and everything up as soon as the other guys in the band can contribute less than half of what I have because I'm completely tapped dry; my guitars are broken, my amp is shit, I have no instrument cable and 1 speaker cable.

On the positive side of things at least everything is done and we have everything all secured and ready, for those of you who want to see some info about preorders and a checklist for what we have ready in the album check this thread on our official forum:
http://www.thrashunlimited.com/forum/vi ... 76&t=10055

also if you want any merch we're basically selling all of it out now, especially the Demented Perception EP of which I believe we have 4 left (all signed and numbered which we did for the last 10 copies due to this monumental occasion) so if you want anything now is the time to get it! (and it helps support the funding and furthering of the album too haha)
http://invection.bigcartel.com/

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:25 pm 
the site administrator

How is the recording coming along ??? Looking forward to it's release !!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:59 pm 
Toxic Waltz

It's been tough, I've been footing most of the entire bill (with a bit of contribution from the other guys) and working 3 jobs (plus school full time) so paying for things has been slow. However we just got the final master so we should have some sample songs up by next week and I'm pretty excited about it! The artwork is still being done and we're talking to labels but we should definitely have song samples up by next week and then artwork towards the end of the month with a release probably in February or March at the latest. Glad people are still excited about it, it's been a crazyyy process and i'll remember this album forever haha!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:15 am 
the site administrator

Enemy242 wrote:
It's been tough, I've been footing most of the entire bill (with a bit of contribution from the other guys) and working 3 jobs (plus school full time) so paying for things has been slow. However we just got the final master so we should have some sample songs up by next week and I'm pretty excited about it! The artwork is still being done and we're talking to labels but we should definitely have song samples up by next week and then artwork towards the end of the month with a release probably in February or March at the latest. Glad people are still excited about it, it's been a crazyyy process and i'll remember this album forever haha!

8) Looking forward to it *exclamation*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:34 pm 
Toxic Waltz

we put a song from the new album up on one of our pages, check it out!
http://signmeto.roadrunnerrecords.com/a ... nvection-2
we've been playing it live for a while but never posted the actual studio recording; it's Impulsive Violence.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:56 pm 
Fabulous Disaster

What happened to IV? It's no longer listed....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:28 pm 
Toxic Waltz

Yeah we took it down, we were only going to have it up for a couple days or so since we'll be sporadically switching out songs and such and just trying to give people a taste until it comes out. If you send me your email though I'll just send you the mp3; your support has been awesome so I'll send it to you since you missed it. We're going to be putting up another song (a re-recording of Invection, it sounds sooo heavy) probably early next week or late this weekend so definitely keep an eye out for that!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:30 am 
Fabulous Disaster

^^wow, thanks for the offer, to be fair I will wait until your pre-order is ready :)
The version of Two Faced Lie you have up on Sign Me To today is fucking sick dude! Cheers!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:20 pm 
Toxic Waltz

Thanks! the feedback for it has been pretty great, I'm really happy!
Also we can finally unveil the art which again was done by Dan Seagrave and I think this one is even better!
The layout is just tentative, the logo is there just to put a logo on it so it's more than just a picture but we didn't want to do a full huge logo/title thing since when we do get it out on a label they'll probably change it anyway so we just wanted to show everyone as much of the art as possible; hope everyone likes it!

unfortunately i haven't been here as much as I'd like; we finally just finished the last payment for the album and now are just discussing with labels trying to find something that will work and working a shitload to save up money to fix our completely decimated finances haha! it's a bummer because I feel like we've been stagnating a lot, I don't have much to promote on the net or music to share or anything and we only have a couple shows booked because we're so busy with work and I don't get much time to go on the net; hopefully that all changes when the album *eventually* gets released.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:57 am 
the site administrator

Enemy242 wrote:
Thanks! the feedback for it has been pretty great, I'm really happy!
Also we can finally unveil the art which again was done by Dan Seagrave and I think this one is even better!
The layout is just tentative, the logo is there just to put a logo on it so it's more than just a picture but we didn't want to do a full huge logo/title thing since when we do get it out on a label they'll probably change it anyway so we just wanted to show everyone as much of the art as possible; hope everyone likes it!

unfortunately i haven't been here as much as I'd like; we finally just finished the last payment for the album and now are just discussing with labels trying to find something that will work and working a shitload to save up money to fix our completely decimated finances haha! it's a bummer because I feel like we've been stagnating a lot, I don't have much to promote on the net or music to share or anything and we only have a couple shows booked because we're so busy with work and I don't get much time to go on the net; hopefully that all changes when the album *eventually* gets released.

I'm sure ALL the hardwork & $$$ spent will pay off :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:15 pm 
Fabulous Disaster

They have been up for a little while now, but there are 2 new songs posted on Invection's facebook page:
Solace in Mediocrity
Impulsive Violence **BEER BANGER**
You gotta check this shit out!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Invection/252167965052

Awesome work guys 8) 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:02 am 
Toxic Waltz

thanks a lot! the delays are driving me insane (can't go into details but the reasons are more ridiculous than one can possibly imagine) but hopefully all this will clear up soon. i really can't wait to get this out and start promoting and getting the music out there like crazy, it's gunna be sick!