Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:56 am 
the Gary

Guy is a fag who doesn't know shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:22 pm 
Pillager
 WWW  Profile

The writer of that shit is gotta be...BRAAIIIINNNN DEAD!!!!!
*dunce*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:39 pm 
the administrator

Too bad this site isn't like Wikipedia where you can change what's written to your version if you disagree with it. Or better yet, a comment section where you can comment on the artcile :twisted: :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:40 am 
Fabulous Disaster
 WWW  Profile

What a dope *gun*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:25 am 
Pleasures Of The Flesh
 WWW  Profile

Rudeness wrote:
Too bad this site isn't like Wikipedia where you can change what's written to your version if you disagree with it. Or better yet, a comment section where you can comment on the artcile :twisted: :mrgreen:

yeah, too bad! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:48 am 
Warlord
 WWW  Profile

The writer obviously does not have his facts straight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:27 am 
A Lesson In Violence

I recall someone posting that shit some years ago and correcting that. Fucknig idiots with skewed facts piss me the fuck off. Let me break this down again.

Once the kings of the Bay Area metal scene (widely accepted as the birthplace of thrash), Exodus were unceremoniously demoted from their post with the arrival of Los Angeles' Metallica in 1982.

No they fucking weren't homo. Metallica was doing the best fucking records on earth at that time, but so was Exodus!!!!! There is no question of unceremonious demonition...possibly Spartan style dual king control of everything heavy *beerbang*

Sadly, with a little more luck, the group may have occupied the role of, say, Slayer as the purest purveyors of ultra-thrash, but while they continued to be perceived as a major influence by younger bands and proceeded to carve out a career of their own over the next decade, Exodus were ultimately fated to be the ultimate also-rans of the genre they helped spawn.

I'm gonna choke the motherfuck out of this Ed Riviera assclown so help me god. Gayest sentiment I've read in my life. This guy is deaf and gay.

Formed in 1981 by singer Paul Baloff, guitarists Gary Holt and Kirk Hammett, bassist Geoff Andrews, and drummer Tom Hunting, Exodus were heavily influenced by Motörhead and New Wave of British Heavy Metal bands like Iron Maiden and Raven, whose lessons they combined with the raw, do-it-yourself aesthetic of the prolific Bay Area punk scene to create thrash metal.

WRONG. Formed in summer 1980 by drummer/singer Tommy Hunting, guitarist Kirk Hammet, guitarist Tim Agnello and singer Keith Stewart and a bassist named Joel something (don't know his last name). Joel was replaced by Carlton Melson, who was replaced by Jeff Andrews in 1980...Gary joined around December 1980 (before that, he just swung on their nuts! *lol*)...Paul wasn't in the picture till 1982 even.

But I'm just a picky little bastard...Gary, please correct any mistakes there *lol*

They lost their numero uno standing a year later, however, when core member Kirk Hammett defected to Metallica, who then raced ahead of all competitors in their mission to bring thrash to the world.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! They didn't lose shit queerbait, they became even fucking stronger with the birth of the NEW H-TEAM!!!!!

These hardships also led to the ousting of vocalist Baloff, who was replaced by ex-Testament singer Steve Souza in time for 1987's disappointing Pleasures of the Flesh -- an inconsistent album that did nothing to advance Exodus' cause.

What the fuck?! POTF charted on Billboard!!!!! POTF was a CRUSHING release. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fag. That's not even opinion, its a FACT.

They rushed back into the studio with former Anthrax drum tech John Tempesta to lay down tracks for 1990's Impact Is Imminent. But the absence of a competent producer and a rushed, carelessly assembled collection of songs resulted in the album's utter failure, squandering the group's recent accomplishments and pretty much finishing off its chances of greater success.

FAGGOT. Impact CRUSHES. The only issue with that record is our favorite tweaker pair Gary and Rick were twiddling knobs and decided to amp the guitar tracks over all else *lol* Hell, I woulda done the same *lol* The riffs on that record are nothing short of earthfucking. Well OK, maybe its best NOT to have your guitar players produce your record, hahaha...but Impact fucknig RAGES.

The reunion die was cast however, and after mourning their fallen friend, Exodus's "semiclassic" formation of Holt, Hunolt, Hunting, McKillop, and a returning Steve Souza began working on what would become the band's sixth studio album: 2004's Nuclear Blast-released Tempo of the Damned.

McKillop?!?!?!

Ugh. Ed Riviera is gay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:06 am 
Pleasures Of The Flesh
 WWW  ICQ  Profile

OMG what an IDIOT has written that shit?! *rofl* *rofl* *rofl*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:29 pm 
Pillager
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
He welcomes all music submissions -- especially things heavy, crude, and obnoxious (see above) -- and suggestions, questions, and corrections; please contact: edrivadavia@yahoo.com.

the link I got this from http://www.answers.com/topic/eduardo-rivadavia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:59 pm 
the administrator

treedroppings wrote:
Quote:
He welcomes all music submissions -- especially things heavy, crude, and obnoxious (see above) -- and suggestions, questions, and corrections; please contact: edrivadavia@yahoo.com.

the link I got this from http://www.answers.com/topic/eduardo-rivadavia

:mrgreen: I can just see all the email he's going to get now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:03 pm 
the site administrator

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:25 am 
the administrator

Angry Nate wrote:

I'm not advocating that anyone be rude to him.

However since that article is so blatantly wrong, I'm sure a more knowledgeable person will set him straight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:58 pm 
Strike Of The Beast
 WWW  YIM  Profile

^^^
However, shame on him professionally for writing so passionately about a topic he knew NOTHING accurate about! *angry*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:31 am 
Seeds Of Hate

Rudeness wrote:
Angry Nate wrote:

I'm not advocating that anyone be rude to him.

However since that article is so blatantly wrong, I'm sure a more knowledgeable person will set him straight.

Said Rudeness, the moderator, as he laughed maniacally while putting his hands in the steeple position *banger*