The Official EXODUS Forum


THE BONDED BY BLOOD CULT
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:03 am 
Offline
Piranha
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:36 pm
Posts: 1580
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Johnny Buc wrote:
ogrus wrote:
Devin Townsend is a master of "Organic" and SYL albums fuckin rip and are crystal clear.


I hated his production on lamb of god's As The Palace's Burn album!!! Only 2nd to St. Wang-er itself!!!

Sneap is the master producer, just look at the different bands he's added his touch to and you can't deny he is the best metal producer in the biz!!! *banger*

All I know is that the next Exodus album is in safe hands with him behind the desk!!! *beerbang* *beerbang* *beerbang* *beerbang*



I dont know about LOG, but "The New Black" was amazing.
I think Andy Sneap rules, dont get me wrong. I just didn't like TAE production as much as SHKM


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:46 pm 
Offline
Whipping Queen
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:32 pm
Posts: 3395
Location: Everywhere and nowhere
ogrus wrote:
Johnny Buc wrote:
ogrus wrote:
Devin Townsend is a master of "Organic" and SYL albums fuckin rip and are crystal clear.


I hated his production on lamb of god's As The Palace's Burn album!!! Only 2nd to St. Wang-er itself!!!

Sneap is the master producer, just look at the different bands he's added his touch to and you can't deny he is the best metal producer in the biz!!! *banger*

All I know is that the next Exodus album is in safe hands with him behind the desk!!! *beerbang* *beerbang* *beerbang* *beerbang*



I dont know about LOG, but "The New Black" was amazing.
I think Andy Sneap rules, dont get me wrong. I just didn't like TAE production as much as SHKM


"The New Black"?


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:08 pm 
Offline
Piranha
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:36 pm
Posts: 1580
Location: Barcelona, Spain
ED24 wrote:
ogrus wrote:
Johnny Buc wrote:
ogrus wrote:
Devin Townsend is a master of "Organic" and SYL albums fuckin rip and are crystal clear.


I hated his production on lamb of god's As The Palace's Burn album!!! Only 2nd to St. Wang-er itself!!!

Sneap is the master producer, just look at the different bands he's added his touch to and you can't deny he is the best metal producer in the biz!!! *banger*

All I know is that the next Exodus album is in safe hands with him behind the desk!!! *beerbang* *beerbang* *beerbang* *beerbang*



I dont know about LOG, but "The New Black" was amazing.
I think Andy Sneap rules, dont get me wrong. I just didn't like TAE production as much as SHKM


"The New Black"?


where do you live man?
The New Black
SYL utimate masterpiece..
wake up dude... less slipnot more SYL
*banger*
damn rookies...


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:10 pm 
Offline
Piranha
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:36 pm
Posts: 1580
Location: Barcelona, Spain
exodukes wrote:
well ogrus...i guess we all like what we like...but i think the so called polished sound of TAE is what every band should strive for...leave the organic sounds to jam bands


The polished sound is for swedish metal...
You guys are thrash!!
Fuck polished


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:26 am 
Offline
Warlord
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:18 am
Posts: 2387
Location: Sweden
ED24 wrote:
Johnny Buc wrote:
ogrus wrote:
Devin Townsend is a master of "Organic" and SYL albums fuckin rip and are crystal clear.


I hated his production on lamb of god's As The Palace's Burn album!!! Only 2nd to St. Wang-er itself!!!

Sneap is the master producer, just look at the different bands he's added his touch to and you can't deny he is the best metal producer in the biz!!! *banger*

All I know is that the next Exodus album is in safe hands with him behind the desk!!! *beerbang* *beerbang* *beerbang* *beerbang*


I also don't like or even enjoy the production on Palaces. That's one album they need to re-do from scratch. That and New American Gospel.


Yeah, and that's too bad, 'cos some of the tracks are really good *beerbang* ..


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:36 am 
Offline
Warlord
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:18 am
Posts: 2387
Location: Sweden
ogrus wrote:
exodukes wrote:
well ogrus...i guess we all like what we like...but i think the so called polished sound of TAE is what every band should strive for...leave the organic sounds to jam bands


The polished sound is for swedish metal...
You guys are thrash!!
Fuck polished


LOL! c'mon, don't generalize in such a stupid way.. I don't know which Swedish bands you're listening to but the bands I know aren't polished in any way.. Meshuggah, The Haunted, Entombed just to mention a few..


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:38 am 
Offline
Whipping Queen
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:32 pm
Posts: 3395
Location: Everywhere and nowhere
ogrus wrote:
ED24 wrote:
ogrus wrote:
Johnny Buc wrote:
ogrus wrote:
Devin Townsend is a master of "Organic" and SYL albums fuckin rip and are crystal clear.


I hated his production on lamb of god's As The Palace's Burn album!!! Only 2nd to St. Wang-er itself!!!

Sneap is the master producer, just look at the different bands he's added his touch to and you can't deny he is the best metal producer in the biz!!! *banger*

All I know is that the next Exodus album is in safe hands with him behind the desk!!! *beerbang* *beerbang* *beerbang* *beerbang*



I dont know about LOG, but "The New Black" was amazing.
I think Andy Sneap rules, dont get me wrong. I just didn't like TAE production as much as SHKM


"The New Black"?


where do you live man?
The New Black
SYL utimate masterpiece..
wake up dude... less slipnot more SYL
*banger*
damn rookies...


Yeah and I still don't get what you mean. And I'm no rookie either. Been listening to metal for more than ten years now and I still don't understand, so you gotta be a bit more specific. If you're saying SYL, the only band that I can come up with is Sylosis, but that's about it. And I know I'm wrong about that, so please just tell me what you mean by "SYL". Also, "less Slipknot?" Sorry, but I don't listen to Slipknot at all, except for once in a blue moon, so you're wrong there too. :P


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:52 am 
Offline
Piranha
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:36 pm
Posts: 1580
Location: Barcelona, Spain
The Joker wrote:
ogrus wrote:
exodukes wrote:
well ogrus...i guess we all like what we like...but i think the so called polished sound of TAE is what every band should strive for...leave the organic sounds to jam bands


The polished sound is for swedish metal...
You guys are thrash!!
Fuck polished


LOL! c'mon, don't generalize in such a stupid way.. I don't know which Swedish bands you're listening to but the bands I know aren't polished in any way.. Meshuggah, The Haunted, Entombed just to mention a few..




damn drunk posting!! *banghead*


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:53 am 
Offline
Piranha
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:36 pm
Posts: 1580
Location: Barcelona, Spain
ED24 wrote:
ogrus wrote:
ED24 wrote:
ogrus wrote:
Johnny Buc wrote:
ogrus wrote:
Devin Townsend is a master of "Organic" and SYL albums fuckin rip and are crystal clear.


I hated his production on lamb of god's As The Palace's Burn album!!! Only 2nd to St. Wang-er itself!!!

Sneap is the master producer, just look at the different bands he's added his touch to and you can't deny he is the best metal producer in the biz!!! *banger*

All I know is that the next Exodus album is in safe hands with him behind the desk!!! *beerbang* *beerbang* *beerbang* *beerbang*



I dont know about LOG, but "The New Black" was amazing.
I think Andy Sneap rules, dont get me wrong. I just didn't like TAE production as much as SHKM


"The New Black"?


where do you live man?
The New Black
SYL utimate masterpiece..
wake up dude... less slipnot more SYL
*banger*
damn rookies...


Yeah and I still don't get what you mean. And I'm no rookie either. Been listening to metal for more than ten years now and I still don't understand, so you gotta be a bit more specific. If you're saying SYL, the only band that I can come up with is Sylosis, but that's about it. And I know I'm wrong about that, so please just tell me what you mean by "SYL". Also, "less Slipknot?" Sorry, but I don't listen to Slipknot at all, except for once in a blue moon, so you're wrong there too. :P


its a band called Strapping Young Lad!
check out the new album, but its not for everyone!


Top
 

 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:44 am 
Offline
A.W.O.L.
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:36 am
Posts: 3729
Location: St Pete Beach, florida
^^^^^ The SYL video LOVE? is awesome! Swedish metal is better than no metal at all.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 8 hours



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group