THE BONDED BY BLOOD CULT
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:03 am 
Piranha

Johnny Buc wrote:
ogrus wrote:
Devin Townsend is a master of "Organic" and SYL albums fuckin rip and are crystal clear.

I hated his production on lamb of god's As The Palace's Burn album!!! Only 2nd to St. Wang-er itself!!!

Sneap is the master producer, just look at the different bands he's added his touch to and you can't deny he is the best metal producer in the biz!!! *banger*

All I know is that the next Exodus album is in safe hands with him behind the desk!!! *beerbang* *beerbang* *beerbang* *beerbang*

I dont know about LOG, but "The New Black" was amazing.
I think Andy Sneap rules, dont get me wrong. I just didn't like TAE production as much as SHKM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:46 pm 
Whipping Queen

ogrus wrote:
Johnny Buc wrote:
ogrus wrote:
Devin Townsend is a master of "Organic" and SYL albums fuckin rip and are crystal clear.

I hated his production on lamb of god's As The Palace's Burn album!!! Only 2nd to St. Wang-er itself!!!

Sneap is the master producer, just look at the different bands he's added his touch to and you can't deny he is the best metal producer in the biz!!! *banger*

All I know is that the next Exodus album is in safe hands with him behind the desk!!! *beerbang* *beerbang* *beerbang* *beerbang*

I think Andy Sneap rules, dont get me wrong. I just didn't like TAE production as much as SHKM

"The New Black"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:08 pm 
Piranha

ED24 wrote:
ogrus wrote:
Johnny Buc wrote:
ogrus wrote:

"The New Black"?

where do you live man?
The New Black
SYL utimate masterpiece..
wake up dude... less slipnot more SYL
*banger*
damn rookies...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:10 pm 
Piranha

exodukes wrote:
well ogrus...i guess we all like what we like...but i think the so called polished sound of TAE is what every band should strive for...leave the organic sounds to jam bands

The polished sound is for swedish metal...
You guys are thrash!!
Fuck polished

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:26 am 
Warlord

ED24 wrote:
Johnny Buc wrote:
ogrus wrote:

I also don't like or even enjoy the production on Palaces. That's one album they need to re-do from scratch. That and New American Gospel.

Yeah, and that's too bad, 'cos some of the tracks are really good *beerbang* ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:36 am 
Warlord

ogrus wrote:
exodukes wrote:
well ogrus...i guess we all like what we like...but i think the so called polished sound of TAE is what every band should strive for...leave the organic sounds to jam bands

You guys are thrash!!
Fuck polished

LOL! c'mon, don't generalize in such a stupid way.. I don't know which Swedish bands you're listening to but the bands I know aren't polished in any way.. Meshuggah, The Haunted, Entombed just to mention a few..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:38 am 
Whipping Queen

ogrus wrote:
ED24 wrote:
ogrus wrote:
Johnny Buc wrote:
ogrus wrote:

"The New Black"?

where do you live man?
The New Black
*banger*
damn rookies...

Yeah and I still don't get what you mean. And I'm no rookie either. Been listening to metal for more than ten years now and I still don't understand, so you gotta be a bit more specific. If you're saying SYL, the only band that I can come up with is Sylosis, but that's about it. And I know I'm wrong about that, so please just tell me what you mean by "SYL". Also, "less Slipknot?" Sorry, but I don't listen to Slipknot at all, except for once in a blue moon, so you're wrong there too. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:52 am 
Piranha

The Joker wrote:
ogrus wrote:
exodukes wrote:

You guys are thrash!!
Fuck polished

LOL! c'mon, don't generalize in such a stupid way.. I don't know which Swedish bands you're listening to but the bands I know aren't polished in any way.. Meshuggah, The Haunted, Entombed just to mention a few..

damn drunk posting!! *banghead*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:53 am 
Piranha

ED24 wrote:
ogrus wrote:
ED24 wrote:
ogrus wrote:
Johnny Buc wrote:
ogrus wrote:

"The New Black"?

where do you live man?
The New Black
*banger*
damn rookies...

Yeah and I still don't get what you mean. And I'm no rookie either. Been listening to metal for more than ten years now and I still don't understand, so you gotta be a bit more specific. If you're saying SYL, the only band that I can come up with is Sylosis, but that's about it. And I know I'm wrong about that, so please just tell me what you mean by "SYL". Also, "less Slipknot?" Sorry, but I don't listen to Slipknot at all, except for once in a blue moon, so you're wrong there too. :P

its a band called Strapping Young Lad!
check out the new album, but its not for everyone!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:44 am 
A.W.O.L.

^^^^^ The SYL video LOVE? is awesome! Swedish metal is better than no metal at all.