The Official EXODUS Forum

THE BONDED BY BLOOD CULT
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Jackson USA KV-2 rare BLACK W/WHITE bevels and EMG's!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:20 pm 
.44 Magnum Opus

Hi Guys!

I'm selling my Jackson KV-2, which is a (nowadays) rare black with white bevels, beautiful guitar.

It has dual EMG 81 humbuckers (like Hammett's setup I guess). It's in LIKE NEW condition, no dings, no scratches, hell, no visible pickswirl marks either, really well taken care of, I play the guitar like once a month and that's really rare, since I'm very buys working and studying, the guitar has it's original SKB Jackson case, with little and very few wear marks, complete with manual, and 2 original Floyd Rose tremolo bars (yep, I bought an extra one). It has Dunlop STRAPLOCKS too. I don't have the parts that go in the strap since I lost my strap, but the mechanism is there so if you already have a strap with Dunlop Straplocks in it, it's a direct fit.

Have in mind the following. KV-2's with the coloured bevels option cost around 2200 or more plus tax these days, and, IF you find the black w/white bevels, you're lucky, believe me, I can find TONS of white with black bevels but almost NONE like my guitar. I payed 2250 for the guitar, added 200 bucks for the EMG's and 100 bucks for the complete set-up and installation (all done on the same day at the same store in Seattle). A total of 2550 and you have to add the tax on top of that, which I believe was around 200 bucks extra. Yea, almost 2750 dollars.

Since it has little use, it's in perfect conditions and the guitar could be easily placed at a guitar store and sell as a new item, I'm asking for $1600 OBO (or best offer). Don't be afraid to contact me and make me an offer, I might take it.

I will be living in Park City, UT (30 mins from Salt Lake City) starting on November 28th this year (in a couple weeks). I will ship the guitar but shipping is on the buyer.

Contact me via PM or at this e-mail address: leovan83@yahoo.com

Give yourselves a great Christmas treat guys, let me know if you're interested!!

Take care,

Leo

OH! Here are some original pics from my guitar:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:27 pm 
Dude, ya gotta hit me up when ya get out here, I'll show ya the spots!
Plus, my band is playing a few times while you're out here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:39 pm 
Fabulous Disaster
 WWW  YIM  Profile

That is a sick axe, I wish I had the extra scratch to buy it from you. Sorry man, but good luck selling it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:35 pm 
.44 Magnum Opus

Thanks !

Yeah, I hope it sells fast, it's for a good cause... called: 2 CUSTOM BERNIE RICO VIXENS!!! yay!

You GOTTA show me the spots dude! Well, I'm gonna be in Park City and I don't have a car so I dunno how that's gonna work out, some friends that've been to Park City before know some good places in town but I'm not sure about that either, I mean... you actuall LIVE there hehehe.

Is it true that there's no bus from SLC to Park City?

I wanna hear your band, jam some with my Rico's , drink, everything goes man, I'll let you know as soon as I arrive (I'll get one of those crappy prepaid cellphones at Walmart).

Take care!

Oh, and guys, buy the guitar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:22 pm 
Scar Spangled Banner
 WWW  Profile

That guitar is fricken sweet!!!! *cheers*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:59 am 
the Gary

Super sweet King V, I'm sure you'll have no problem selling it.